Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425528 by FishyMails Tue May 18, 2021 1:40 pm
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 16:48:19 +0000
Subject:

Please, I would like to know if you received my previous message, thanks.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425550 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am
Date: 2021-05-19 7:58:24 AM +00:00
Subject: It,s nice to meet you now,

Hello, my dearest friend,
Thanks for your kind response and in fact, I am very happy to read your mail, however, I really want to establish a real relationship that can lead to a business partnership and to love. It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope everything is fine for you. As I told you earlier in my previous letter, my name is Sgt.Kayla Manthey. I am 29 years old, I am single, I have never married before.

I am an officer of the US Army currently in Syria /Iraq, I would like to get to know you. I am a loving person, honest and caring, with a good sense of humor. I like to meet new people and know their way of life. I enjoy watching the waves of the sea and the beauty of the mountains and all that nature has to offer.

My dear, I want you to know that we are attacked by insurgents with guns and car bombs. During one of our rescue missions, we discovered a safe containing a huge sum of money belonging to supporters of the Islamic State extremist group (ISIS) and government rebels. in my opinion, was money for the purchase of weapons and ammunition would be shared between us.

Of the total fund, my share was $ 3,560,000 (three million five hundred and sixty thousand US (dollars). I ask your help to evacuate my share of the money from this country (Syria) in your country for your safety. in my name, until I come to your country, so I want to assure you that if this money is given to you in your country,I can count on you to keep it until I come to your country and meet you face to face in order to recover the money.

I know you may be afraid of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have concluded with the transportation company and foreign security strong and legal arrangements and they promised to hand over the fund I packed to look like a simple gift box by the diplomatic method to a destination of my choice.

This delivery will be legally handled by the shipping and security company and will not involve any form of risk. The amount will be safely packed in a safe and the same case will be delivered to you in your country.

I decided to compensate you with 15% of the total money once the money has been returned to you, the rest being my investment capital in your country.

I'm going to make an exciting call: do not talk to a third party. If you do not wish to participate in this activity, delete this letter from your mailbox to avoid any leakage of this information. dangerous for me based on my position here.

I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust or counteract my dream, even if you may be wondering why I reveal myself so quickly to you without a formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind is convinced that you are the right person to help me receive and invest in this fund.

Note; I do not know how long we will stay here and what my destiny is since I survived two bombings here, which prompted me to look for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund because I will be coming to your home country to invest and start a new life, not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanations are very clear, but if you need clarification,let me know and I'll explain more. I want to inform you that here, in the military zone, we are not allowed to use mobile phones, we only use radio messages and communications by mail electronic. Please let us continue to communicate by email during this time.

In conclusion, I would like you to be able to send me an answer immediately regarding this proposal, your urgent answer will be very appreciated. I am waiting to receive your acceptable answer as soon as you read this letter,

much Love from me,
Sgt.Kayla Manthey.
ImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425606 by FishyMails Thu May 20, 2021 2:29 pm
Date: 2021-05-20 4:46:13 AM +00:00
Subject: Greetings,

My dearest,

I am pleased to be reading your mail again, how are you today? I hope that life is treating you well.My dear, I understand you may be hesitant about my proposal, maybe for security reasons, I want you to be fully confident and assured that I have covered all grounds in making sure that we are both safe and free from danger.

Please my dear, I need you to follow my instructions carefully to avoid mistakes until the cash box gets to you in your country and in your possession.

I know that several institutions in several countries are imposing strict monetary laws that will make it very difficult to make a bank transfer, to that effect I have devised a means of getting the money over to you without involving the bank. I have carefully concealed the money in a trunk box containing gift items and has handed it over to a United Kingdom base shipping company called GUARANTEE MAIL EXPRESS (GME) (a courier company that will deliver the trunk box straight to your doorsteps) and they have registered the consignment as family treasures and will be delivered by a diplomatic system to avoid scrutiny and detection. Note that even the security company does not know the real content of the box and you are not to let them know, it stays between the two of us for security reasons.

One might ask why i would entrust such a weighty responsibility on a stranger, the truth is that i would have loved to send the package to my country, but any package, whether diplomatic or not, entering my country in my name will be subject to severe scrutiny and seizure because i am a soldier on a mission, i am not supposed to be sending packages. That means that I cannot enlist the help of my friends or family who are US citizens,I have no option than to find a trustworthy stranger who I can trust, I know I am taking a risk but I trust that you will do the right thing by your conscience. I have this inner feeling that I can count on you.

Concerning matters of the heart, I really need a man that can make me feel special, someone I can trust, a man that is ready to love me as i am ready to love him, that is what I want, not just business. If what i ask for is too much of a burden, i wouldn't mind because one cannot force love but in the business, i would love to be treated in all fairness.

please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country in the next 72 hours, though i will update you later after i might have received the information from you, please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the RAPID MAIL EXPRESS (RME) to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered
As Family Treasures to the security company.

FULL NAME:.........................,

CITY:.......................,

OCCUPATION ....................,

TELEPHONE NUMBER:........................,

RESIDENTIAL OR OFFICE ADDRESS,TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT
:..........................

Once I receive the above information i will arrange your meeting with the diplomat within 72 hours and i shall give you a password and code to present to the diplomat for proper identification.

That will be all for now as I await your immediate response.
Love and care from,
Sgt Kayla Manthey.