Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425371 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 3:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 10:03:32 -0700
Subject: Looking For Foreign Partnership

Good day

I write to request your cooperation in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me in the relocation and Transfer of US$33,000,000.00 which is presently available for investment purposes.

I will like you to state firmly any business that is worth investing in your country will be welcome by me,after looking at the income rate and also percentage for investing through you.

Please state terms and state of affairs for me and also laws bidding for a foreigner to invest in your country,i shall let you know the entire plan of investment as soon as i receive your positive response.

Kind Regards,
Michael Ahkia

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425394 by FishyMails Mon May 10, 2021 3:39 pm
Date: 2021-05-10 12:29:35 PM +01:00
Subject: Fwd: Looking For Foreign Partnership

Dear,

Thank you for your response towards our search and interest of our
client desire, who wish to expand and finance in any good business
plan/idea in your region, once found of solid background to proceed on
after our study.

I received your email and understanding of your business targets which sounds interesting and convincing to
proceed and study more, however i advice and will be glad to have a
complete profile/business plan of your group for my more study and
further correspondent to success, business face to face meeting and
project establishment under your care/collaboration once found of
solid background.

Best regards

Ake Enell

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.