Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425365 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 2:48 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-05-06 4:32:35 PM +01:00
Subject: Hello my beloved in the lord!

Hello my beloved in the lord!

Greetings to you,

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

My name is Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 78 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5,000,000.00 USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Kindly send me the below details to enable me forward to my lawyer for immediate process.

Your Full Name:
Your Country/ Address:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Sex:
Marital status:

Please Be Honest

Regards,
Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425393 by FishyMails Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 pm
Date: 2021-05-10 8:30:55 PM +08:00
Subject: Message from Mrs Cecilia.

Dear,

Greetings and thank you for your thoughtful response. I am glad that you have been touched by the situation of my living and also for having the genuine motivation to devote your time and energy to respond back to me for more information and clarification towards ensuring that my charitable trust donation objectives are being carried out. Bear this in mind that I cannot be able to speak with someone at this moment due to the condition of my health like I told you early. You are to view the below attachment for your perusal and more understanding, I want you to understand that everything you do with me is legitimate and my donation are 100% genuine also I believe that everything will work out for use as we desire,

I had a dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of this money and that I should go into the world and look for someone to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. I was brought up in a motherless baby home and told my nurse to help me get an internet account after that I decided to search, I got about 1065 profiles and I prayed over it, among all the profiles it was you that the Lord has chosen to distribute these funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world,

I thank Almighty God who directed me to you after my seven days prayer with the faith and the confidence that you will not turn down my request or betray me in this genuine intention. It is my greatest desire that this trust that I am reposing in you should not be betrayed rather it should be adequately carried out to the glory of God.

As a servant of the living God, I will want you to reassure me that you will use this fund as desired by my late husband and myself, because the use of this funds for the expansion of the kingdom of God and the alleviation of the people of the less privileged, that will be the only way our spirit will be at rest. Mind you that I am persuaded to fulfill my desire and of my late husband that is why I will be trusting and believing your sincerity to appropriate this accordingly. Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of desire and decision of my late husband and me which I am obliged to actualize and this fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis to the less privileged and victims of natural disasters.

Being aware of the huge benefit and positive impact this charitable donation shall bring to the lives of the less privileged, you will quite agree with me the responsibility I am about to entrust into your care is not to be toyed with as it will demand maximum focus and dedication in order to be accomplished. It is indeed a huge task as i am virtually entrusting my legitimate inheritance into your care and control with the full confidence that you shall always uphold the objectives which i have mapped out the funds for since they are no longer of any use to me, i have made this resolve to use this funds in support of the less privilege and orphan kids that are being cared around the globe with limited or no financial capability.

It is my wish to entrust you as the executor of my last will and I hereby seek for your consent before proceeding with this intention, presently, I am being cared for in the Cancer Centre London (Cancer treatment center in London, England) by expatriate medical doctors and my health insurance has been covering my medical needs. I will desire that you keep this close to your heart and do not discuss this matter with anyone until we must have worked out the transfer of the funds. (Address: 49 Parkside, Wimbledon, London SW19 5NB, United Kingdom)

I have already instructed the probate office of the district court here of my intention to make a last will and I will forward your information to them as soon as I receive them below so they will start all the processes and you can establish communication with the bank and officials to enable you monitor the process closely to ensure all is being done perfectly. Please reconfirm your below details once more;

Your full name.......................
Address.......................................
Country.......................................
Age...........................................
Occupation...............................
A copy of your identification ............

My last Will shall address all the issues of who benefits from this charitable donation which we shall agree upon as we progress, we shall be in a position to determine the terms and condition of the trust. You shall be the sole trustee and the trust shall be established in the location where you are in your country so you can have direct control on all proceedings. I pray that God will give me strength to live as I desired, the nurses here think so and we are looking forward to this possibility while trusting in God's mercies.

Please get back to me so we can get started as the bank has warned the deposit has already overstayed its validity in their custody as they shall be forced to revert the cash deposit to the government treasury as unclaimed deposit at the expiration of the time which they have indicated in their notice of action to me.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Cecilia Shaw.
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.