Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425363 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 2:44 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-05-07 3:01:34 AM +09:00
Subject: Attn dear beneficiary,

Attn dear beneficiary,

I am rev rev Timothy Johnson, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa (UBA) the only

bank appointed by the Africa union ( Au) led by chairperson Paul Kagame.due to on going fraud in west

Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their

money. The above Africa union and i.m.f
held a meeting in Benin republic and resolved to pay all beneficiaries in cash through diplomatic

courier service.

The union has approved and appointed united bank for Africa (UBA) to pay you the sum of

($1.500,000,00) but due to on going fraud in west Africa, we have taken (us$5,000) from your fund for

handling charges. Therefore the amount you will be expecting from the diplomat is ($1.495, 000.00)

instead of ($1.5m).

We have set up a plan to conclude this transaction with you; hence you can give us maximum co-

operation. We want you to stop further communication with any person, bank or courier that has promise

to pay you through bank to bank, western union, money gram, ATM card, even check, do not listing to

them because Benin republic financial institution has prohibited such payment due to fraudulent

activities all over the country.

We also understood from the file that you have been dealing with the fraudsters who has been extorting

money from you, my dear as a senior bank controlling this cash payment now, i advice you not to waste

your hard earn money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction you

will receive your money in three days time. Your fund will be package in a consignment box and ship

through license diplomatic courier service. I will also send the picture of your box via attachment to

you, for you to view how the money was package. I will send you more mails to give you more

information with my international passport for you to know the genuine of this
transaction.

Therefore quickly forward your full name, home address and direct phone number to me at (

[email protected] )for immediate delivery. All the documents will be sent to you, if i am

assured that you have stop sending money to those fraudsters. But god will surely judge all of them

who live by cheating, my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his

precious soul? I am waiting to hear from you with the required information.

Rev Timothy Johnson
director cash processing unit
United Bank for Africa
( [email protected] )

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#434502 by Ian Page Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:49 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear, Beneficiary,
Received: Fri 10 Jun 2022 at 14:21

HI

I am Rev Timothy Johnson, director of the cash processing unit, The
union has approved the sum of ($1.500, 000) but due to ongoing fraud,
we have taken $5,000 from your funds for handling charges.You will
receive the sum of $1,495,000.00 instead of $1.5M.You are requested to
forward your full name,home address, Occupation and

your direct phone number to me at ( [email protected]