Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425362 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 2:42 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2021-05-07 1:19:57 AM -07:00
Subject: Your Mail

Good day, this email might come to you as a surprise but it?s a huge blessing and the best without you spending any of your own Funds. No time to waste in this Moment because the arrangement has been made perfectly and a fresh simple MOU will be sent to you as soon as you respond back.

Finally you are not giving any upfront payment on this investment loan transaction transfer. More details will be given to you including my personal information.

E-mail: [email protected]

Best Regards
Albert Harry

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425392 by FishyMails Mon May 10, 2021 3:36 pm
Tel: +447452394032
Date: 2021-05-10 11:17:42 AM +01:00
Subject: "Your Mail"

It is my pleasure working with you. I am sorry for my late response .As I said below MOU will be sent to you. But you need to have it in your mind that this is a huge fund. There must be an office face to face meeting to sign the original documents. And the fund will be released to you. WhatsApp is private and if you don't whatsapp me, If you are interested please add me on WhatsApp +447452394032 or drop me your number to call you

Good Day, it's a great pleasure working with you. Everything is good and the MOU will be given to you as soon as I confirm that you are the one I am communicating with, this is a 100% risk free transaction, The MOU tells all the details you need to know about this transaction. send me a number where you can be reached meanwhile, add me on whatsapp immediately if you really want to work with me. I will give you the best and no time to waste

Nice reading your email and am very sorry for my late response. This is a 2021 opportunity and it’s risk free, I am out to make this transaction to be a success between now and next week and no time wasted. Reach me on WhatsApp +447452394032 for private discussion or give me your number to call you so,good news and more valid details will be given to you. If you are really interested, kindly download whatsapp and add me for further and private communication for the success of the transaction. You are also free to call me or text me on my US number because I'm here in the states.

Best Regards,
Albert Harry.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425498 by FishyMails Mon May 17, 2021 11:44 am
Tel: +447452394032
Date: 2021-05-17 12:07:51 PM +01:00
Subject: URGENT RESPONCE IS NEEDED

Good day, this is a new week and the arrangement had been concluded for you to receive the fund without wasting of time, nothing ever will stop you from receiving the money,I have discovered why we are slow but it has been corrected , we have new arrangements for the money to be released to you bit by bit. Very urgent, contact me on WhatsApp +447452394032 or send me a number to call you,

Best Regards,
Albert Harry.