Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413666 by hallonkev Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:35 am
Date:Jul 13, 2020, 05:59
Subject:How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family.

Peace be with you.

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in
peace, with the help of god our father who directed me to you in my dream.

Please note that My Dearest Friend The Total amount that her found willing to you is $12,500.000.00usd and 40% of the fund, is going to the charity organizations, while the remaining 60% of the fund is to be use in supporting your family financially, as directed by the spirit of GOD

I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by god, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization orphanage home for the lesser privilege in your home country.

Secondly, if you want to know more details of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you.

Please note, if you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.

Thank you as I await your response immediately

Mrs.Donna Brown
[email protected]
Advertisement

#413755 by McMarz Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: July 15, 2020, 4:46 PM
Subject: Peace be with you.

Peace be with you.

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in
peace, with the help of god our father who directed me to you in my dream.

I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by god, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization orphanage home for the lesser privilege in your home country.

Secondly, if you want to know more details of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you.

Please note, if  you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.

Mrs.Donna Brown
[email protected]
#418037 by FishyMails Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:39 pm
Date: 2020-10-02 11:00:22 AM +00:00
Subject: Peace be with you. How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family

Peace be with you.

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of god is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in

peace, with the help of god our father who directed me to you in my dream.

Please note that My Dearest Friend The Total amount that her found willing to you is $12,500.000.00usd and 40% of the fund, is going to the charity organizations, while the remaining 60% of the fund is to be use in supporting your family financially, as directed by the spirit of GOD

I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by god, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization orphanage home for the lesser privilege in your home country.

Secondly, if you want to know more details of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you.

Please note, if you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.

Mrs.Donna Brown

[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#424100 by McMarz Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:32 am
Other email: [email protected]
Date: Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 3:58 PM
Subject: My dearest, Please all i want you to do is to co-operate with the payment for the immediate release your funds

See also: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=193823

My dearest, the main reason i willed this fund to you, also look for the poor people that needs help in your country and also any part of the world and help them with her WILL FUND. I will never let you down as a woman of God and i am promising you that you will never ever regret anything about your willed fund i will to you okay i really understand your plight at the moment, but i want to make it clear to you that the i know way we can have this transaction finalize without you working with bank instructions and for you to be instructing me to go against the rules and regulation guiding the banking sector,

Please all i want you to do is to co-operate with the payment for the immediate release your funds to you. you are advice to make the only payment and to avoid any is to delay As the Rightful Beneficiary of the fund

DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WITH HIS E-MAIL ID (
[email protected]) )when your willed fund was Deposit to enable you Receive your money wort of $12,500.000.00usd so that you will start the project that is the main reason she willed this fund to you, also look for the poor people that needs help in any part of the world and help them with her WILL FUND in your country.

I want you to understand that the needed fees is for the transfer and processing fee of $200 isd only and i can guarantee you that immediately you make this payment you fund will be transfer to you with immediate effect and to enable transfer your willed this fund to you, also look for the poor people that needs help in your country and also any part of the world and help them with her WILL FUND. I will never let you down as a woman of God and i am promising you that you will never ever regret anything about your willed fund i will to you okay

i need you to abide on that, because that will be the best way for you to receive your fund valued at ($12,500,000.00) within 35 minutes transferred into your nominated bank account from the office of THE Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Please all i want you to do is to co-operate with the payment for the immediate release your funds to you. you are advice to make the only payment and to avoid any is to delay As the Rightful Beneficiary of the fund

DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WITH HIS E-MAIL ID (
[email protected]) )when your willed fund was Deposit to enable you Receive your money wort of $12,500.000.00usd so that you will start the project that is the main reason she willed this fund to you, also look for the poor people that needs help in any part of the world and help them with her WILL FUND in your country.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Always write me with below email address May God bless you.

Do get back to me immediately you receive this message for more information on how to have the fund for the orphanage charity project.

Thank you and i look forward to hear from you soon.

God bless.
Miss.Donna Brown