Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423784 by AlanJones Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Your Abandoned Package For Delivery
Tel. No.: +16463490322

Interim Assistance General Manager,
Operations,Maintenance,Transportation
Norfolk International Airport
2200 Norview Ave, Norfolk, VA 23518
Virginia, United States of America
God Bless America

Hello Good Friend

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have Your trust before I review it to you because it may cost me my job, So I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the Secret to you.

During my recent withheld Package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I Discovered an Abandoned shipment on your name and address and when scanned it Revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee As "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid Interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the Custom CLEARANCE/Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my Assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at Norfolk International Airport United States of America till date.

The Details of the consignment including your name and your email from the United Nations office in Geneva Tagged on the Trunk box. However, to enable me confirm if you are alive and the actual recipient of this Consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will Advise you confirm your current Phone Number and current Address including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed Delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as A result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my Official email account. So in order for me to know that you are still alive and conclude the release process, I will advise you to send the required details to this my Private email address for quick processing and response.

Once I hear from you, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceeds to your address for delivery.

Please be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to Contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want to assist you since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the Diplomat now I want you to offer me 10% from the total fund per my effort so if the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and Pay for the United States Custom CLEARANCE/ Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of 10% .

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will Appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to Me via Email for further directives. You can call me on my telephone number : 646 349 0322 for verbal conversation. Please if am not available to accept your call leave a voice message I'll get back to you.

Thank you.
EDWARD WATTS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#424099 by mettes Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:55 am
Attn:

Please find attached account information where to send the money .
Note, the earlier I receive the money will help me to leave United
States of America immediately so that your fund will be deposited in
your bank account early next week . So because am part of the airport
staff I think it will very easier for me at heathrow International
airport UK .

Please xxx I always advise you of our security / confidential of
this arrangement while you should not discuss with any body of this
transaction until I hand over your consignment in good condition.
Find the bank account information as stated bellow where to send
$1,950 . You can pay in British Pounds Starling equivalent in US
dollars .

BANK NAME : BANK OF AMERICA
ADDRESS: 65 MORSE RD COLUMBUS OH 43223
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 374004881430
ROUTING NO. 026009593
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
BENEFICIARY: ACI TRADING LLC
ADDRESS: 4511 WESTERVILLE RD , COLUMBUS OH 43224

Please note, the owner of this account will need a copy of payment
receipt therefore once you made payment you should forward receipt