Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424074 by AlanJones Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:50 am
Subject: From Thomas Kobby Bolivian Driver... Your trunk box in my possession. URGENT
Tel. No.: +233204580553

Dear Sir/ma,

How are you doing with the family as well? My name is Thomas Kobby, I'm 37 years old, I was born in the shanti region of Ghana. I am a Ghanian and successfully married with a son.

I am contacting you over a very important issue and I need your attention. I am a bolivian driver and I work at the kotoka international airport as a personal driver to the Airport Controller General. I've driven General Nana Kwesi the airport controller for over 10 years now and I have always been faithful to him and short my mouth over many things that I've witnessed going on in his office such as smuggling of cargo's etc. I have never discussed it with anyone or reported him because I am only being a loyal servant.

This morning I was at the General's office when I heard him discussing with a Chinese businessman named Chin Fu concerning your trunk box containing funds worth $11.5 Million USD. I heard the General telling the chinese man about your box and negotiating with the chinese man that he will ship your consignment box to him in Shanghai China for investment. They both talked so much without the General knowing I was just listening to their conversation, He wanted to send the box to the chinese man there in China and he asked me to drive the box to the airport terminal where he cann ship the box to the chinese man in china.

I am very surprised why the General wants to divert your box of fund to someone else instead of sending the box to you. I saw your contact on the box and I though it will be wise enough contacting you regarding this matter so I changed my mind not taking the box to the airport terminal as he instructed rather I drove the box out of the airport and then I decided to run away with th box because I don't want General to send your box to someone else because I know the box mean so much to you and you have labor so hard to receive this box so I see no reason why General should do such a thing.

I am currently in a small village where no one knows me and I move my family here too , myself and my wife including my son are here in a small town for the safety of our lives because I don't want the General to know where I am now. I just want to help get the box to you or maybe I can travel to the nearby country where I can start sending you money through the western union or the bank.

The box is with me here. I am hiding in a small town until we find a way of getting your box sent to you. I can first transfer a little money to you while we get the rest transferred or you fly down to meet me personally and have the box from me. You can call me directly on this number +233204580553 and please don't give my number to anyone because the general can do anything to get me so please protect me and also my family too.

I will be waiting to hear from you on what I should do now.

Many thanks

Thomas Kobby.
Call me +233204580553.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement