Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422615 by FishyMails Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:31 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 01:58:22 -0800
Subject: PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTICE !

Greetings Dear !.

This is to notify you AGAIN that your funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but the Bank cannot transfer these funds directly to your nominated bank account, because the Bank insists that you must come and sign in person.LONGEST TIME?

Note; Every arrangement regarding your cash payment through wire transfer services has been made, you are advised to fly down to the Bank head office in South America to meet the Bank officials and further sign the needful documents for your funds release in Cartagena Colombia.

Please re-confirm to me if this is in line with what we have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name, position and address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) Scanned copy of int'l passport.

6} Name Of Your Nearest Airport

The Bank will take care of your flight expense with your returning ticket and hotel reservation will be paid by the Bank.

I will need your attached international passport. Kindly, give me the name of your nearest airport for your flight ticket and hotel booking.

I expect to hear from you with details of the name of your nearest airport for your flight booking and to enable you to make this trip before Friday this week. May God's blessing remain with you.

I remain yours sincerely.

Best Regard's
Mr. Young-Dal Choi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#423045 by FishyMails Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:35 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 03:51:31 -0800
Subject: Last Notification !

Greetings Dear

This will be the last time I will notify you about your unpaid payment? Your funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but the Bank insists that you must come and sign the bank classified documents in person as the beneficiary.

Note; Every arrangement regarding your cash payment through wire transfer services has been made, you are advised to fly down to the Bank head office to meet the Bank officials and further sign the needful documents for your funds release.

Please re-confirm to me if this is in line with what we have in your record.

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name, position and address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) Scanned copy of int'l passport.

6} Name Of Your Nearest Airport

The Bank will take care of your flight expense with your returning ticket and hotel reservation will be paid by the Bank.

I will need your attached international passport. Kindly, give me the name of your nearest airport for your flight ticket and hotel booking.

I expect to hear from you with details of the name of your nearest airport for your flight booking and to enable you to make this trip before Friday this week. May God's blessing remain with you.

I remain yours sincerely.

Best Regard's
Mr. Young-Dal Choi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.