Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422614 by FishyMails Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 21:34:21 +0100
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

Please pay attention.

My name is Mr. Richard Rabine, I am a Chief operations officer, in one of the leading banks here in Europe.

This is an opportunity I want us to make good use of, and I urge you not to ruin my reputation if you are not interested.

I need your cooperation to transfer the sum of $ 9,450,000 (nine million four hundred and fifty thousand dollars) only, a deceased client, late Mr. Alexander, made a fixed deposit with my bank for 36 calendar months before he died during the Ukrainian-Russian Revolution. Two years after his death was confirmed, I sent a letter to his personal address and months later again, I sent several letters to the embassy to help find my client, relatives in Ukraine, but all my efforts were unsuccessful.

Now the deposit agreement has expired and my bank has advised me to contact the beneficiary to release these funds. Since my efforts to find my late clients' relatives in Ukraine have been unsuccessful, I'm seeking your approval to nominate you as the hair/beneficiary of these funds so that the proceeds from this account can be transferred to you because you have the same last name as my client.

If you can work with me, I will share with you 30% for you and 60% for me and 10% for the needy (less privileges) in your country.

I urge you to declare your interest immediately and send your bank details to my inbox at: [email protected]

I sincerely look forward to your answer.

Best Regards,

Mr. Richard Rabine.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement