Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422507 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:30 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: From FBI Headquarters Washington DC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 05:13:41 -0800
Subject: FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE!!! FINAL WARNING..

From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW,
Washington, DC 20535-0001
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/executives/
Email:([email protected])
Your can text me on this number:: (213) 319-8935

Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

Am the appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray, a Lawyer and Formal Formal Assistant Attorney General, who assumed the role on June 7, 2017, after the dismissal of James Comey by President Donald Trump.

This is to officially inform you that James B Comey was fired by our President following political controversies ranging from the Trump campaign's connections to Hillary Clinton's handling of classified emails and also due to his Inability to handle some Matters regarding delivery upon which he will be asking for payment after payment and his involvement in illegal matters.

Trump said in a statement that "the FBI is one of our nations most cherished and respected institutions and today will mark a new beginning for our crown jewel of law enforcement."

While i was going through the files, i saw your file signed and stamped by James and I Was wondering why the delivery has not beencompleted till i realized that it might be as a result of requesting for high payment and payment after payments.Also am writing to officially inform you that am now in control of the delivery of your fund and here to promise that as far as am concerned and in control, that your fund will be delivered without delay or additional fee.

Your total fund is $10.500 million which will be delivered to you within 12 hours after complying.

James has signed all the documents regarding the delivery and as he is no more in control, all will be renewed and All Authorities have been ordered to stop any delivery accompanied by documents bearing James's Signature due to his involvement in illegal matters. I Contacted Attorney General and he said that we should obtain a permit order from the fund Origin country to enhance the change of signature.The needed permit order is to cost $349 but because of the new bonanza, $349 has been taken care of. So you are required to send $49 today.

After this week the cost of the permit order will still be $349.So you are advised to send the sum of $49 as soon as possible so that we can commence the delivery of you package immediately.

Also you are required to confirm the following information urgently.

Your full name...............
Address...........
Telephone number.............
I.d Number..........

You are to note that this will not cost you any other thing other than this $49,am different from James and am trying to make this office the nation’s most cherished and respected institution.

Thanks as I am waiting urgently to hear from you.

You are to send the needed fee through Gift card (nordstrom or eBay or iTunes, steam wallet,Google play card) and you can forward the copy of the card on this number:: (213) 319-8935

Yours in service,

Mr.Christopher Wray
Director,FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001
Yours in service,Email:([email protected])

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement