Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384463 by TheScamHater Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm
Christopher William <[email protected]>
TERESA STANG
[email protected]

Attention.

This is MR. Christopher William. the Former United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECO-WAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mr James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund since last year, and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD. If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD center here in Benin Of Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $105.00 only according to them. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $5.700.000.00 Dollars which will change your life just because of $105.00.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $105.00 But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money since last year ago now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 2 days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your fund.

Send The Fee Via Money Gram Or Western Union Money Transfer today.

Receiver Name==== Eric Bada
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Code ============= 229

========================Noted

You are required to summit the following personal details listed below so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your home address within the next 48 hours without no delay.

Your Full Name...................
Your Mobile Phone Number............
Your Current Home Address...........
Your Country..............
Your City..................
Your Nearest Airport..............

To avoid wrong delivery process.

Thanks for your kind understanding, hope to hear from your soon, God bless.

Best regards
Mr.Christopher William

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#422505 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:26 am
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:30:54 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: DEATH OR ALIVE

Attention.

We are writing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? This is Because we have received a notification/Authorization from one Mr. Jerry Cook Williams mandating us to transfer your funds to his Canadian Bank account.

Be informed that we discovered the said funds in your name through your Email address. But we are surprised that Mr. Jerry Cook Williams indicated that you are dead and therefore has requested us to hand over your funds to him.

Kindly get in touch with us if you are still alive to avoid wrong payment or diversion of your funds.

I wait for your urgent response. Let me know if you received this email?

Remain Blessed
Mr. Christopher William

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!