Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#338423 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am
Subject: Message From Vice President of the United States.
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 12:39:18 +0000

Message From Vice President of the United States.svg
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500,USA
Email:: [email protected]

Greetings to you and your family.

My name is Mr.Michael R. Pence Vice President of the United States, Please we the White House Washington Dc are hereby to let you know that we have makes your fund from Africa available to you to get your ATM VISA CARD, we have meeting with OAU in Africa last week and your parcel of your card is now with us here which are to be send to you without any delay,

So now we are to advise you to STOP ANY OTHER FURTHER COMMUNICATION FROM TODAY because if you do we will know and we gets your arrested if you disobey this LAW, you have spend much by getting this yet you could not but we find out from Retired Peterson From Hawaii who we sent for mission to Africa and he was the one that find out Americas has been ripped of their hard earn money to Africa please this is over from today.

HERE ARE SOME DETAILS OF YOUR ATM CARD: - you should not allow third party to gain access to this information's is for your ATM Card safety.

ATM Card Number: (4061 7380 0028 8747)
Security Pin Code: **** (Cannot Be Listed On Internet for Security Reason)
ATM Card value is: $4,500.000.00 USD
Withdrawal per day: $12,000 US DOLLARS
Expiration Date: 4-02-2018

The pin code and instruction on how to use the card have been parceled so when you get your parcel you will open it and then all other information is there to assist you to start making use of the card in any ATM MACHINE AROUND YOU. Now the only fee you are send in this was for Benin Republic to gets us your OWNERSHIP certificate before we can released the card to you, so please all you have to do now is that you will send the fee of $85 USD dollars this is all it will cost you and believe me no other fee so I will advise you to see you send this fee today see below the information on how to send the fee to them so they can obtained the certificate for us.

You are advised to copy the details below and locate Money Gram or Ria Money Transfer to send the fee and expect the delivery of your ATM CARD within 24 hours.

RECEIVER: NAME: AMOS JOEL
CITY: COTONOU.
TEST QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $85

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 24 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs.

Again. There is a manual paper of the ATM card written in English language it will be delivered along with the card and you find the secret pin number of the card in there.

NB: Be rest assured the immediate MR.AMOS JOEL received the fee from you they will secure the required papers and I will personally go to affiliated courier company and register your ATM card , and they will give me tracking number were I will send to your to monitor when their agent arrive your city. But it will take them less than 24 hours for sure. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

Dr.Michael R. Pence
Vice President of the United States
The White House Official Residence of the President of the US 1600 Pennsylvania
Avenue NWWashington DC 20500 USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#410107 by Troy Platt Mon May 11, 2020 8:07 am
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 15:26:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: From Vice President of the United States <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Message From Vice President of the United States.

Message From Vice President of the United States.svg
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500,USA
Call me on this number (917) 396-5736

Greetings to you and your family.

My name is Mr.Michael R. Pence Vice President of the United States, Please we the White House Washington Dc are hereby to let you know that we have makes your fund from Africa available to you to get your ATM VISA CARD, we have meeting with OAU in Africa last week and your parcel of your card is now with us here which are to be send to you without any delay,

So now we are to advise you to STOP ANY OTHER FURTHER COMMUNICATION FROM TODAY because if you do we will know and we gets your arrested if you disobey this LAW, you have spend much by getting this yet you could not but we find out from Retired Peterson From Hawaii who we sent for mission to Africa and he was the one that find out you have been ripped of their hard earn money to Africa please this is over from today.

HERE ARE SOME DETAILS OF YOUR ATM CARD: - you should not allow third party to gain access to this information's is for your ATM Card safety.

ATM Card Number: (4061 7380 0028 8747)
Security Pin Code: **** (Cannot Be Listed On Internet for Security Reason)
ATM Card value is: $4,500.000.00 USD
Withdrawal per day: $12,000 US DOLLARS

The pin code and instruction on how to use the card have been parceled so when you get your parcel you will open it and then all other information is there to assist you to start making use of the card in any ATM MACHINE AROUND YOU. Now the only fee you are send in this was for Benin Republic to gets us your OWNERSHIP certificate before we can released the card to you, so please all you have to do now is that you will send the fee of $49 USD dollars this is all it will cost you and believe me no other fee so I will advise you to see you send this fee today see below the information on how to send the fee to them so they can obtained the certificate for us.

You are advised to send the needed $49 through Gift card steam wallet, iTunes card, google play card, nordstrom or eBay and expect the delivery of your package within 24 hours.

Send the copy of the card to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 24 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs.

Again. There is a manual paper of the ATM card written in you language it will be delivered along with the card and you find the secret pin number of the card in there.

NB: Be rest assured the immediate we received the fee from you they will secure the required papers and I will personally go to affiliated courier company and register your ATM card, and they will give me tracking number were I will send to your to monitor when their agent arrive your city. But it will take them less than 24 hours for sure. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

Dr.Michael R. Pence
Vice President of the United States
The White House Official Residence of the President of the US 1600 Pennsylvania
Avenue NWWashington DC 20500 USA
Email::: [email protected]
Call me on this number (917) 396-5736

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#416590 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:40 am
From: United Statescurrent Vice President of the United <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 21:10:08 -0700
Subject: current Vice President of the United States

The White House Office Of The Vice President
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500

Good day to you!!

I am Hon. Mr. Michael R. Pence. the 48th and current Vice President of the United States, I was born in Columbus, Indiana, on June 7, 1959, I am the one of six children born to Edward and Nancy Pence.

I greet you with the name in the name of the LORD Almighty the giver of every good thing. I know this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. I would like to inform you that your funds issue worth the total sum of $20.5Million US Dollars was brought to my office this Morning by Mr. Charles W. Scharf the Chief Executive Officer WELLS FARGO BANK USA.

Mr. Charles W. Scharf stated that you have finally disclaim your United Nations Compensation fund worth $20.5Million United State Dollars and his purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your Compensation to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. But with humanitarian ground and sympathy I refused to sign the documents.

However, I immediately called up President Mr. Donald Trump and explained your matter to him as regards to your payment and he personally called Mr. Charles W. Scharf the Chief Executive Officer WELLS FARGO BANK USA to reduce the payment from $300 to $50 in order to help you afford the fee and obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate before the said fund will hit your bank account or ATM Visa Card will be delivery to your home address.

Please I want you to know that you have from now till tomorrow to send the $50 Google Play Card or Steam Wallet to receive your Compensation fund worth $20.5Million United State Dollars in your bank account or delivery ATM Visa Card direct to your home address. You are required to buy US$50 Google play card and Steam Wallet Card and remember that this US$50 is the ONLY charge you will EVER pay before the fund will be transfer into your account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you wants to receive your money.

YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $50.00. Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa.

This is a lifetime opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it before it will become too late to do so. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your ATM package so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for a way to make it reality. This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with utmost urgency.
Please buy a Steam wallet card or Google play USA card and send the pictures of the card.
Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.

Yours Faithfully,

Hon. Mr Michael R. Pence.

Michael R. PenceVice President of the United States
current Vice President of the United States
Washington, DC 20500
EMAIL:: {[email protected]}

Google is your friend!

#422502 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:20 am
From: From The White House Office Of The Vice President <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 07:42:32 -0800
Subject: You are advised to treat it with utmost urgency.

The White House Office Of The Vice President
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500
EMAIL::{[email protected]}

Good day to you!!

I am Hon. Mr. Michael R. Pence. the 48th and current Vice President of the United States, I was born in Columbus, Indiana, on June 7, 1959, I am the one of six children born to Edward and Nancy Pence.

I greet you with the name in the name of the LORD Almighty the giver of every good thing. I know this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well.

I would like to inform you that your funds issue worth the total sum of $10.5Million US Dollars was brought to my office
by Mr. Charles W. Scharf the Chief Executive Officer WELLS FARGO BANK USA.

Mr. Charles W. Scharf stated that you have finally disclaim your United Nations Compensation fund worth $10.5Million United State Dollars and his purpose of visiting my office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your Compensation to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it.

But with humanitarian ground and sympathy I refused to sign the documents.

However, I called Mr. Charles W. Scharf the Chief Executive Officer WELLS FARGO BANK USA to reduce the payment from $300 to $50 in order to help you afford the fee and obtain the Tax Clearance Certificate before the said fund will hit your bank account or ATM Visa Card will be delivery to your home address.

Please I want you to know that you have from now till tomorrow to send the $50 Google Play Card or Steam Wallet or iTunes card to receive your Compensation fund worth $10.5Million United State Dollars in your bank account or delivery ATM Visa Card direct to your home address.

You are required to buy US$50 Google play card and Steam Wallet Card and remember that this US$50 is the ONLY charge you will EVER pay before the fund will be transfer into your account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address Depending on the choice which you want to receive your money.

YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the $50.00. Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa.

This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it before it will become too late to do so. This could be the last opportunity you might have in receiving your ATM package so do not fail to notice this wonderful moment to have your fund that you have been looking for way to making it reality.

This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with utmost urgency.

Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America.

Yours Faithfully,

Hon. Mr Michael R. Pence.

Michael R. PenceVice President of the United States
current Vice President of the United States
Washington, DC 20500
EMAIL::{[email protected]}

Google is your friend!