Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422358 by Basil Brush Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:39 am
Date: 15 Jan 2021, 09:26
Subject: Contract Proposal

Complement of the season to you. I have a very profitable business which I would like your company to handle and execute on a partnership basis. There is this wealthy cattle farmer who needs a very important cattle vaccine. We will get the vaccine at a price of USD575 per carton and sell to the farmer at USD1250 per carton. The farmer will make an upfront payment of 70% of his total order to your company and pay the balance 30% when the shipment is ready. He needs more than 3000 cartons now. Can you get back to me for details? This contract is 100% risk free and guaranteed returns. Regards, David Pascal

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement