Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420661 by AlanJones Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:57 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL,PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18077880702

To the attention of this email owner. My name is Mr. Bret Leslie Ozsvath, I am from Canada. I work as an accountant to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce here in Canada, There is this amount of Forty nine million seven hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars that was deposited to (CIBC) of Canada for years now and the depositor died without next of kin, I was account manager to the late client, please I need your assistance for transferring this fund to your bank account as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment, I will like to present you as the next of kin to the late customer.

I have every detail of the late client and all necessary documents that will make the bank believe you and release the fund to you within 15-17 bank working days with your full cooperation with me. Note that 50% of the $US49,750,000.00 are for you while 50% for me after successful transfer. Contact me if you are interested. Email me directly to the below email for more details, DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER EMAIL!! Contact me directly to the email below only if you are interested in doing the business.

Phone: +1(807)788-0702,only text and email.
Email: [email protected]
Mr. Bret Leslie Ozsvath.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement