Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#333894 by AlanJones Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:16 am
Reply-to: PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22966673695 & +22998771317

UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:

Address:
Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin

Postal Address:
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin

Telephone:
+229 66 67 36 95

Fax:
+229 98 77 13 17
E-mail: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Attention: Dear Friend,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as you go through this urgent message, my name is Mr. MIKE ONYEKA i have tried reaching you on mail all this while, but you fail to respond back to me, please be aware that your matter came to my desk which were dated since on the 01-07-2017 (12) days ago, with the total funds of $250,000 United State Dollars, frankly speaking you are very lucky because you are going to receive your first (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD after responding to our mail, all this while your transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the Ministry of Information and National Orientation and that was the reason your name were among those who were blacklisted, but now we have settle your problem and removed your name from the blacklist, so your funds is free for transfer over to you now.

This is your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD:

(1)
5645-3?63 - $1,500USD

(2)
6426-475? - $1,500USD

(3)
9635-?438 - $1,500USD

(4)
3466-49?5 - $1,500USD

(5)
7416-37?5 - $1,500USD

(6)
6406-24?5 - $1,500USD

(7)
6004-14?5 - $1,500USD

(8)
8426-94?5 - $1,500USD

Please do forgive me for taking much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude by saying that it is just a common thing to you every-day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like this before, but please do not mistake that everybody who reach you are all scammer's or either a fraudster as well.

Yes, I agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-front payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had in the past through all this time, but I want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those people arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using different name's to scam foreigners like you, we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

The only thing you have to do now to receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to follow my advise, as a respectable and honest man and pastor indeed, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment,due to the xmas that is coming up very soon, I have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our customer's find difficulties.

Please take note of this and see the differences because you will surely testify to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, the only thing we need from you is to obtain the (A.R.O)Authorization Release Order Certificate, which will reflect in any Money-Gram Office in your country, stating that you are not a victim or you are not a party of money laundry, the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order Certificate will only cost you the sum of $58 USD (only) remember that this is the only charges for you to pay before your (8) Ref-control
numbers of $12,000 USD will be release to you today.

You are to send the requested fees.

Receiver Name: CHRISTIANA OKOYE
City: Cotonou
Question: Good
Answer: Work
Amount: $58 Usd Only

Please try and make the $58usd transfer as soon as possible and send the complete payment details across to me, I hope to hear from you soonest so that we can proceed with your transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Money-Gram Head Office

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#420659 by AlanJones Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: NOTIFICATION LETTER FROM UBA MONEY GRAM OFFICE ( UBA )
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22966673695 & +22998771317

Address:
Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin

Postal Address:
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin

Telephone:
+229 66 67 36 95

Fax:
+229 98 77 13 17
Email: [email protected]

Attention Please,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as you go through this urgent message, my name is Mr. MIKE ONYEKA i have tried reaching you on mail all this while, but you fail to respond back to me, please be aware that your matter came to my desk which were dated since on the 15-11-2020 (12) days ago, with the total funds of $250,000 thousand United State Dollars, frankly speaking you are very lucky because you are going to receive your first (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD after responding to our mail, all this while your transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the Ministry of Information and National Orientation and that was the reason your name were among those who were blacklisted, but now we have settle your problem and removed your name from the blacklist, so your funds is free for transfer over to you now.

This is your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD:

(1)
5645-3?63 - $1,500USD

(2)
6426-475? - $1,500USD

(3)
9635-?438 - $1,500USD

(4)
3466-49?5 - $1,500USD

(5)
7416-37?5 - $1,500USD

(6)
6406-24?5 - $1,500USD

(7)
6004-14?5 - $1,500USD

(8)
8426-94?5 - $1,500USD

Please do forgive me for taking much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude by saying that it is just a common thing to you every-day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like this before, but please do not mistake that everybody who reach you are all scammer's or either a fraudster as well.

Yes, I agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-front payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had in the past through all this time, but I want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those people arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using different name's to scam foreigners like you, we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

The only thing you have to do now to receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to follow my advise, as a respectable and honest man and pastor indeed, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment,due to the xmas that is coming up very soon, I have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our customer's find difficulties.

Please take note of this and see the differences because you will surely testify to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, the only thing we need from you is to obtain the (A.R.O)Authorization Release Order Certificate, which will reflect in any Money-Gram Office in your country, stating that you are not a victim or you are not a party of money laundry, the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order Certificate will only cost you the sum of $117 USD (only) remember that this is the only charges for you to pay before your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD will be release to you today.

You are to send the requested fees.

Receiver Name: BASIL MIKE
City: Cotonou
Question: Good
Answer: Work
Amount: $117 Usd Only

Reply to the payment admin: [email protected]

Please try and make the $117usd transfer as soon as possible and send the complete payment details across to me, I hope to hear from you soonest so that we can proceed with your transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Money-Gram Head Office

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.