Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420656 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:06:50 +0000
Subject: INTRODUCING YOU TO GREENWICH-FX FINANCE THE BEST RELIABLE AND PROFITABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT/TRADING COMPANY!

I urge you as you're lucky to read my message to make use of this SUCCESS NEWS. I want to share this fantastic offer with you because I am an investor in a very legitimate and licensed crypto currency/Bitcoin trading company that pays everyone,

I bring you this wonderful opportunity to trade with our company because i'm quite sure you must find it a great opportunity to balance and upgrade your financial status. Go to https://greenwichfx.com/en they offers

??5%, On 24 hrs Beginners plan.
??7% on 48 hrs Professional plan. and
??10% on 72 hrs Expect plan in their Platforms

They also have good team of experts who specializes in mining your Bitcoin/crypto currency to yield profits for you and send your income with profit's returns into your wallet automatically at it's due time .??.
And again their registration is absolutely free. once you are registered and start investing you are eligible for earning constant profits from the legitimate paying site, they are reliable and trustworthy also their payment's terms are very fast and secured with 24/7 active online support to provide all their customers satisfaction.

Do not allow this God's sent opportunity to pass you by, because they are 100% real and no scam involve with their systems. You can also check on their website to confirm their legitimate then Simple Click on this link below to sign up for free today to start investing and earning massively also.

https://greenwichfx.com/en

Thank me later after you confirmed the legitimate of this wonderful platform if you want to be successful in your life. Investment is key to success especially when you're investing with a reliable company.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement