Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413288 by FishyMails Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:28 pm
Tel: +2349072936780
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 08:59:26 +0100
Subject: For your urgent attention please

Good day to you.
Reference:The Deduction of Your Payment,
This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.
Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system.
The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no.
Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.
From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up.
You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.
Call me as soon as you receive this email for more briefing in respect to this subject matter:Tel+234-907-2936780.
Yours sincerely,
Thank you.
Yours in Services
Dr.Steven Collins
Director of telex
Central bank of Nigeria
Tel+234-907-2936780

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#419578 by AlanJones Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:55 am
Subject: Good news for you today
Tel. No.: +2349072936780

Beneficiary,

We are so sorry for the delay in making your contract and inheritance payment to you for such a long time now.

Kindly reconfirm to me your receiving bank information so that I do not wire into a wrong account together with your names and address with current
phone numbers and fax if any.

Faithfully,
Dr. Frank Collins
Debt Reconciliation Chairman
Tel +234-9072936780

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#420655 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:11 pm
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:08:59 +0100
Subject: For your urgent attention

Beneficiary,

Your payment file is on my table now and I just want to assist you and make sure you receive your fund through online banking.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information's.

1.Your real names and address:
2.Your telephone number and fax:
3.Your age/Occupation:
4:Your international passport/drivers license

All these I will use and secure fresh payment approvals in your names and favor through this mode payment so that it will be easy for you.

Faithfully,
Dr. Stanley Biko
International telex Director

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420969 by FishyMails Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:20 pm
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 05:23:09 +0100
Subject: For your urgent attention

Beneficiary,

Your payment file is on my table now and I just want to assist you and make sure you receive your funds using my system and you will not spend a dime until you confirm your money safe and sound.

Meanwhile this is to officially inform you that I have written to you before without getting a response back from you and I believe that our previous mail did not get to you therefore I write to you again.

You are going to travel to Brazil and sign the necessary back up papers and from there,you move down to Hong Kong and get paid there.
This is a code that the President use to pay his contractor friends making them happy and comfortable.I will inlist your name among them so that my government will pay for your flight ticket to Brazil and to Hong Kong and also back to your country.

We shall also provide and forward to you along the hotel reservations to Brazil and Hong Kong.All these you will receive and confirm before you leave your country for Brazil.

As you arrive in Brazil,before you sign,you will be given a BTA traveling allowance of $1000 which you will be making use of until you leave for Hong Kong.

Note that you have to give me upon conclusion 10% of the total fund for my giving you this contact as you are not spending a dime in this project but note that it is 100% risk free and must be strictly kept confidential because of the nature of my job in the country.
I have all the legal back up documents that will assist you to scale through in this process and will forward them to you as we move along.

If it interests you,kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information.

3.Your age/Occupation:
4:Your international passport:

All these I will use and secure fresh payment approvals in your names and favor through this mode payment so that it will be easy for you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Attached is my staff id card for your perusal.

You are free to ask me questions on areas that confuse you so that I can put you through.
Acknowledge receipt of this email please.

Faithfully,
Mr.Shaun David
Foreign exchange dept

#421700 by FishyMails Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:10 pm
Date: 2020-12-21 8:14:09 AM +01:00
Subject: To:

To:

I am the new telex ATM coordinator of the Central bank of Nigeria.
Presently I came across your payment file marked unclaimed and not paid.

The board of directors has taken a joint decision that all outstanding debts be paid this last quarter payment of the year .
So we have decided to make your payment to you through an ATM card to make things easier and cheaper for you.

The only cost is just $50 as the cost of delivery to your stated address because all bank costs have been waived aside and no other fee at all.

If it interests you,kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please furnish me with the below information.

3.Your age/Occupation:
4:Your international passport or driver's license:

Thank you.

Dr.James Alams
Director,Telex coordinator
Central bank of Nigeria.