Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420654 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:09 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +22962836074
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:54:17 +0000
Subject: Your Compensation Reward!!!!

Dear ,

How are you doing and God's blessings to you. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India, Presently I'm in Mumbai India for an investment project. I have decided to compensate you with the sum of (US$550,000.00) Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars this is just to prove you that i am sincere. I did this simply to show You that it is good to do good things and also to fulfill my vow during the trials. I waited and found out that you cannot continue the transaction, that is why i involved a financier from India which was successfully done. Therefore, you should contact my pastor in Cotonou Benin Republic with the following information below

APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH
Name: PASTOR DANIEL AHOUSSOU
Email:[email protected]
TEL: +229 62 83 60 74

Do ask him to send you the ATM CARD with the sum of (US$550.000,00) Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars which I kept for your compensation, however he will attend to you without delay as he was duly instructed. Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time.

My Humble Regards

Mr. Kennedy Hugo.
Bill and exchange manager,
Bank of Africa  (BOA).

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement