Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419216 by FishyMails Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:41 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 22:59:00 +0000
Subject: Office of Mark A. Morgan

Office of Mark A. Morgan
Commissioner of the U.S.
Customs and Border Protection
United States of America.
[email protected]

Dear ,

This is Mark A. Morgan Commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection United States of America, is my pleasure to inform you that your delivering of $3.500.000.00 which was place hold due to one reason or the other before coronavirus issue came, Your consignment box is now release for its delivering to your favor, we are highly waiting for your urgent message to dispatch your consignment box to your favor.

Thanks
Mark A. Morgan
Commissioner of the U.S.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420115 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 18:59:52 +0000
Subject: Office of Mark A. Morgan

Office of Mark A. Morgan
Commissioner of the U.S.
[email protected]

Dear

This is Mark A. Morgan Commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection United States of America, is my pleasure to inform you that your delivering of $3.500.000.00 which was place hold due to one reason or the other before corona virus issue came, Your consignment box is now release for its delivering to your favor, we are highly waiting for your urgent message to dispatch your consignment box to your favor.

Thanks
Mark A. Morgan
Commissioner of the U.S.
United States of America
T-Shirt Sign Up
Enter your name and size to sign up for a T-Shirt.
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420172 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm
Date: 2020-11-18 8:14:47 AM +01:00
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION
MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC IN WESTERN AFRICA
RUE: 17,BP OPPOSITE POST.

Dear Beneficiary

With all due respect we the management and staff of this Western Union write on over your transferring details you provided for the transfer of your funds to you as instructed by International Monetary Fund (IMF) Cotonou Benin Republic. With the instruction given to us, the transfer of your $2.500.000 Million to your given transferring details will commence as instructed, I must to bring to your understand that you are to pay the sum of $195 for the transfer of your funds to you as it was written in your payment file and only authorized charge that behinds the transfer of your funds to your given information.

You are advised to send this money today for the immediate proceeds on your transfer to you as approved since the fee has to be paid as stated by International Monetary Fund (IMF),mind you that we are to commence your transfer once we confirm the demands fee since the fee cannot be deducted from your total funds.

Below is the information on how to send the $195 for the immediate
transfer of your funds.

Receivers Name Jude Akum
Country Benin Republic
City Cotonou
Amount $195

Thanks

Yours Sincerely .
Mr. Tom West
Western Union money
Transfer Cotonou Benin Republic
Payment Officer