Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419050 by AlanJones Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:54 pm
Subject: MUHAMMADU BUHARI President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Tel. Nos.: +2348053373093 & +2348158314360

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock Villa presidential
Residence in the capital, Abuja
CALL +234-8053373093

Attention; FUND BENEFICIARY

After many years of chasing shadows and being extorted by banks and top government officials here in Nigeria, you can now receive part payment of your fund directly from the first bank of Nigeria under my instruction not minding the corona virus lockdown.

Since the beginning of this year I have approved your part payment but the ogoni community blocked your payment with a petition against your payment. You know I was not the president when you executed this contract but having approved your payment you must receive it. You should try and contact me immediately after reading this message.

You are not required to pay the cost of transfer fee, tax and vat. I am doing this based on my promise after winning the election for my second term in office.

NOTE; my government cannot afford to make any mistakes or be deceived.

Best regards

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
CALL +234-8158314360

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement