Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418897 by FishyMails Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:12 pm
Date: 2020-10-21 10:18:12 PM +01:00
Subject: Greetings To You Dear

Greetings To You Dear
I apologize if the content of this letter is contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal. My name is Conel Abdul Saleh from Damascus, Syria. I am 52yrs old serving as a military soldier here in Damascus,Syria. In the course of one of our operations , my late operational commander recovered the sum of USD55 Million suspected to belong to Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD). We arranged with our military contact and moved the funds outside Syria for investment on ranch, livestock or real estate.

The fund is in a vault of a security finance company in Europe. I need a trusted foreign partner with broad investment knowledge to receive the fund and help me invest. I do not operate any foreign bank account outside Syria hence i solicit your sincere assistance. I will appreciate your idea and investment knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest. In my next email I will explain to you in full detail about this investment proposal. You may as well tell me little more about yourself and investment experience. Feel free to ask any question for more clarification.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Conel Abdul Saleh

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement