Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399732 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:37 am
Subject: Re: Reply
Reply-To: "William Deburrs" <[email protected]>
Organization: William Deburrs
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 21:30:04 -0800

Hello Dear

I Am Mr. William Deburrs,from the Marine Corps Engineer of U.S Marine base here in Damascus, Syria. But due to the prevailing circumstances I don’t have any other option than to seek for partnership through this medium.I am searching for a foreign partner who will partner with me.

There is a $15million that i want to us to invest in your country.The transaction is 100%risk free, financially profitable and economically viable.I am open for negotiation.

All arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework. Full details will be disclosed to you on your expression of interest I look forward to doing good business with you. I have all it takes to make the transfer a successful one.

Regards,
Mr. William Deburrs

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#418895 by FishyMails Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:30 pm
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 11:56:27 -0700
Subject: Good News

Greetings,

Hope my mail meets you well.I am Mr.Deburrs William Loan-Consultant located
in USA,I have connection with reputable Investment Companies that invests
in viable and profitable entities that are seeking debt financing.

Kindly get back if you are interested so we can give to you our
funding modalities.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Deburrs William

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.