Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418828 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:40 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 08:07:56 +0100
Subject: From the Desk Of: Mr. Tony Davis,

From the Desk Of: Mr. Tony Davis,
Director, of the DHL Courier Service Company,
Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
Office Hours Monday To Sunday: Office Contact
Number: TEXT HIM NOW AT: +1313-960-7192

Attention:beneficiary

The office have received your email update for the delivery of your ATM Card for used, This is to officially inform you about the delivery of your ATM Card package, I want you to get back to me as soon as you got my email update today for the delivery of your ATM Card for used because I received a called from the bank asking if you have receive your ATM Card. the tracking number of your parcel will be given to you immediately the Processing charge and Stamp fee which will not cost you much is received to avoid any immediate STOP ORDER from the United Nation office. We have concluded in the meeting over your long overdue contract payment and agreed that your payment wort US$10.500,000.00 will be released to you through ATM Master Card which will be delivered to you directly to your home address. Reconfirm your delivery details to us with the copy of your ID card for the delivery this weekend.

My advice to you, is try to send the fee today so that we can deliverby tomorrow.
Here Is the Payment Information through Western Union or MoneyGram with below.

Recvier Name: Pedro Reyna 9122
Addaess ---41-945 ste- E Boardwalk
Palm Desert Calif.
92260 USA.

Finally, the required processing/crediting fee of (US$250) only, then your ATM Card will be release to you delivery to your doorstep by tomorrow

However, you are further advised to know that all arrangement has been completed long ago for the immediate dispatch to your residency, you have to reply back to us as soon as possible with the below DATA’ to enable the DHL shipping department proceed with the immediate dispatch today been 19th of October 2020 on your behalf.

Finally, this is very urgent and important the office are waiting to hear from you right away today, Bear in mind that the tracking number of your parcel will be given to you immediately the Processing charge and Stamp fee which will not cost you much is received to avoid any immediate STOP ORDER from the United Nation office.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-0118) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject. Reply back to us accordingly; The bank wait for your expedite response.

We are looking forward to serving you with the best of our service.Thanks for your
Co-operation.

From the Desk Of: Mr. Tony Davis,
Director, of the DHL Courier Service Company,
Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
Office Contact Number: TEXT HIM NOW AT: +1313-960-7192

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement