Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417467 by AlanJones Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:39 am
Subject: CONTACT THE FBI FOR YOUR $11.500,000 NOW WITH THIS EMAIL{ [email protected] }
Tel. No.: +19179479811

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Address: 26 Federal Plaza, New York, NY 10278
Text Phone: +1 (917)947-9811

CONTACT THE FBI FOR YOUR $11.500,000 NOW WITH THIS EMAIL{ [email protected] }

Hello

I am John Bill from FBI unit,i have been instructed by our FBI Director Christopher Wray, to inform you that out of our thorough investigation lately ,we found out that one of the abandoned valid Packages such as ATM Cards And Consignment Boxes worth $11.5 million United State Dollars by diplomatic agents who complained that the beneficiaries were not able to provide the Anti Terrorist Clearance Certificate to guide and show that the fund is no way related to fraud or drug money,with the information we have here ,we found out that one of the funds belongs to you.

And you are meant to report back quick with the fee for the needed Certificate(Anti Terrorist Clearance certificate) which is $100 ,in conclusion you are advised to stop any transaction you are doing now for this fund ,because your fund is now under our custody and we will deliver it to you by our self. Get back to us quick for the information you will use to send the money and also to avoid any more delay on your fund and make sure you provide your phone number as well for easy communication, You can send me E-mail at ( [email protected] )

thanks.
John Bill
FBI Special Agent.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement