Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417450 by Troy Platt Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:40 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Notice For Your Funds Release..
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 23:22:21 -0700

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

It is my distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into African Countries transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Antonio Guterres, We have agreed with the African Union that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the World Remit Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$150 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the World Remit Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your World Remit Money Transfer within the next 36hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,

Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement