Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417444 by Troy Platt Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:18 pm
Subject: Donation of $2.5m usd For You.,
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 07:51:19 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Hi,

My name is Mr. Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give out {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. ([email protected]) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett .

God bless you.
Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement