Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417397 by Derek Trotter Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 am
Date: 17 Sep 2020, 15:44
Subject: URGENT

Bonjour,

Je suis dans l'urgence, veuillez me répondre SVP.

Dans l'extrême attente.

Translated from French as:

Hello, I am in a hurry, please answer me. In the extreme wait.

Initial reply in French:

Bonsoir

Je vous prie de bien vouloir m'excuser pour cette intrusion, je suis Mr Dominique RIVERAIN , âgée de 88 ans originaire de la France, je suis actuellement dans une campagne du sud-ouest.

J'ai dû vous contacter de cette sorte parce que je souhaite vous confier un secret et une affaire très importante, cela vous paraît peu suspect bien vrai que vous ne me connaissiez pas et que je ne vous connais pas.

Je vais aller à l'essentiel, mais je vous prie de garder cela confidentiel, Bref, en réalité, J’ai un Cancer qui est en phase terminale, une Boule s'installe présentement dans ma cage cérébrale, j'ai cette maladie depuis plus de 2 ans, et pour couronner le tout j'ai été détecté positif au virus Covid-19 (CORONAVIRUS).

Selon ce que les Docteurs m'ont justifiés, j’ai une fièvre, mal de tête, la toux et une difficulté respiratoire, Les médecins traitants m’ont informé que je pourrais mourir du jour au lendemain du faite de mon état de santé très dégradée.

Je suis veuf, je n'ai pas d'enfant parce qu’avec ma femme nous n'en avons jamais pu en avoir en dépit de tout ce qu'ont possèdent comme moyen financier. Sans vous mêler de ma douleur, j'ai également perdu ma femme, le mois dernier par cette maudite maladie, j’ai été contaminé par ma femme et cette maladie vient de détruire ma famille. Nous n'avons jamais pensé à adopter un enfant, ce que je regrette amèrement. J'envisage de faire un don, une grâce de ma fortune. J'ai presque vendu mes affaires dont une compagnie d'exportation de bois au BRESIL dans la ville de São Caetano do Sul ou je faisais la navette entre la France et le Brésil.

J'ai emmagasiné dans mon compte personnel, la somme globale de 2.000.000€ (Deux Millions d’Euros) Je souhaiterais vous donner cet argent qui pourra vous aider dans votre projet et dans votre vie et en même temps mettre sur pied une fondation à but lucratif qui portera mon nom.

Si vous êtes une personne sincère et humble, veuillez me contacter le plus rapidement pour que nous puissions en discuter. J'aurais aimé traiter cette affaire après la disparition de cette épidémie mais le temps ne me le permet plus, Je me sens très mal et j'ai très peur. Je ne peux pas mourir sans avoir fait don de toute cette somme sinon je pense que cela serait un gâchis. Le Coronavirus est une réalité.

Protégez-vous, protégez votre famille en respectant les règles d'hygiène recommandées par le Ministère de la Santé.

Que le bon DIEU vous épargne.

Il faut me répondre au plus vite

Cordialement...

Translation:

Good evening

I beg you to excuse me for this intrusion, I am Mr Dominique RIVERAIN, 88 years old from France, I am currently in a countryside in the south-west.

I had to contact you in this way because I wanted to confide in you a secret and a very important matter, it seems to you little suspect, although it is true that you do not know me and that I do not know you.

I'm going to get to the point, but please keep this confidential, In short, in reality, I have a Cancer which is in the terminal phase, a Ball is settling in my cerebral cage, I have this disease since over 2 years, and to top it off I tested positive for the Covid-19 virus (CORONAVIRUS).

According to what the Doctors have justified me, I have a fever, headache, cough and difficulty in breathing, The attending doctors have informed me that I could die overnight due to my very poor health. degraded.

I am a widower, I have no children because with my wife we have never been able to have any despite everything that we have as a financial means. Without meddling in my pain, I also lost my wife, last month to this damn disease, I was infected by my wife and this disease just destroyed my family. We never thought about adopting a child, which I bitterly regret. I am considering making a donation, a grace of my fortune. I almost sold my business including a timber export company to BRAZIL in the city of São Caetano do Sul where I was commuting between France and Brazil.

I have stored in my personal account, the global sum of 2,000,000 € (Two Million Euros) I would like to give you this money which will be able to help you in your project and in your life and at the same time to set up a foundation for-profit that will bear my name.

If you are a sincere and humble person, please contact me ASAP so that we can discuss it. I would have liked to deal with this case after the disappearance of this epidemic but time does not allow it any longer, I feel very bad and I am very afraid. I can't die without donating all this money or I think it would be a waste. The Coronavirus is a reality.

Protect yourself, protect your family by respecting the hygiene rules recommended by the Ministry of Health.

May the good GOD spare you.

You must answer me as soon as possible

Cordially...

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement