Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417396 by Derek Trotter Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 18 Sep 2020, 07:41
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear friend,

Can you have time to do this?

It is a pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical condition I find myself, however, is not a financial problem, but my health, you may have known that cancer is not what to talk about at home I have been in the hospital for 5 months now, My name is Mrs.Patisha Banneth I am married to Mr.Abaulkarim Banneth, who worked with the Tunisian embassy in Burkina Faso in nine years before he died in 2008. We were married for eleven years without Children. He died after a brief illness that lasted five days.

I am Mrs. Patisha Banneth from Burkina Faso, please I want you to help me use this money US $ 8.2 million (Eight million two hundred thousand dollars) for orphans and poor old people who have something to eat In your country it is my spiritual direction that I choose you to help me complete this offer because i was told spiritually that you are honest.

I am a cancer patient and now my doctors told me that I do not have a long time to live because of the cancer problem and I don't want to live this money in the bank Instead I decided to use it for older people who can't work again and orphans who have nothing to eat, Can you have time to do this? On your return i will tell you exactly.consent to me I am looking forward to hear Email Address ([email protected])
what i want you to do.

I wait your answer.
My greetings,
Mrs. Patisha Banneth

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement