Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415518 by Derek Trotter Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:07 pm
Telephone: +234-982-97-15
Date: 14 Aug 2020, 19:48
Subject: DR PETER ANDERSON PLEASE URGENT

DR PETER ANDERSON PLEASE URGENT
AM THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT OF
THE NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM
(NNPC) LAGOS, NIGERIA.
ALLTERNATIVE EMAIL : [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam
I and my senior colleagues in corporation have the sum of $26m twenty six million US dollar which we got from over-inflated contracts awarded to foreign contractors in the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation N.N.P.C.We are seeking your permission to transfer this money into your account. This money will be shared between you and partners here in Nigeria.Your commission will be 30% of the total sum 10% will be mapped out to offset any expenses incurred during transaction.

Please let me know if you are interested in this business by above Email address.More details of this business will be sent to you on hearing from you.For effective communication in this transaction, please send me your
confidential telephone and fax number including
private home or mobile number.

I will send to you my confidential telephone and fax number on hearing from you Note: This transaction last only 12 working days.
Yours Faithfully.
Please call me on this private telephone number: +234-982-97-15

DR PETER ANDERSON

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement