Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415270 by Derek Trotter Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:20 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 10 Aug 2020, 19:29
Subject: My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal

My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal

My Name is Sr Agueda Aloisio I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous; I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

my chances of survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but i am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done.

I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer
of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless
My wife run away with my wealth and got married to my personal attorney.

I will send you the photos of me in the hospital, including my ex-raw scan, Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you .

More details and things that i need to explain and send to you regarding this charity project cannot be sent here and i can only send via email,
that is the reason why i said you should contact me on my email.

I may Not return here to communicate with you, but i will be waiting for your feedback on my email. [email protected]

Yours Brother.

Sr Agueda Aloisio

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#416918 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:49 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 15:16:14 +0100
Subject: My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal

My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal

My Name is Sr Agueda Aloisio I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous; I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

my chances of survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but i am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done.

I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer
of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless
My wife run away with my wealth and got married to my personal attorney.

I will send you the photos of me in the hospital, including my ex-raw scan, Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you .

More details and things that i need to explain and send to you regarding this charity project cannot be sent here and i can only send via email,
that is the reason why i said you should contact me on my email.

I may Not return here to communicate with you, but i will be waiting for your feedback on my email. [email protected]

Yours Brother.

Sr Agueda Aloisio

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.