Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415145 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:53 pm
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 11:29:58 +0000
Subject: VERY URGENT.

Dear Sir.,

My name is Johnson Kwami, I am working in GCB Bank Limited Ghana. I hope my message will not cause you much embarrassment as I write to you in good faith, I just hope that we can assist each other for mutual benefit, What really motivated me to come across you on is because of your profile.,

I have a nice business proposal that will benefit you and I write me back urgently to send you all the full details about the business.

Regards,
Johnson kwami,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#415267 by FishyMails Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:10 pm
Date: 2020-08-08 12:04:10 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: VERY URGENT.

Dear Sir.,

thank you so much for the mail response.
I am happy for our partnership in this transaction with you. As God has brought us together, I pray that this transaction will unite my family and your family for better tomorrow.I'm honored to have come in contact with you. I just hope we can assist each other to execute this transaction and thereby becomes family friends or something more profound than that. I know that we have not met but it is only a day that people meets and becomes like biological family relations or great friends.

I contacted you on my private and confidential capacity, all I want now is a trust, My initial proposal to you was to brief you on the need to assist me so that we take advantage of the death of my former customer in the bank.One late Mr.Daniel, a citizen of America had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2006 for 36 calendar months,valued at ( Nine million,five hundred and forty thousand united states dollars )

The due date for this deposit contract was 16th of January 2009.Unfortunately, while on a business trip,he died in a deadly earthquake that occurred on May 12, 2008 in Sichuan province of China which killed at least 68,000 people. Since the last quarter of 2009 until today,the management of bank have been finding a means to reach him so as to ascertain if he will want to roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn.Since September 2009,when I discovered that this will happen,so I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this funds and use the proceed for charity.

As the Accounts manager to him, I have to take advantage of the situation to get the deposit he has with our bank instead of the bank heads to confiscate it for their selfish use. They are already rich because they get this type of business often and on. Daniel does not have a next of kin in his file.

He was also not married and there is no trace of any relative.The only way to get the funds is to find someone who has the same surname and then put it into the file of Daniel, at the bank.It was while I was searching for one that I came across you on.I do not have any alternative than to trust you with this money with the faith that you will be made to receive the money in your account in your country. However,I am freely giving you full details of this transaction now bearing in mind that you will not betray me.presently I am the account manager to late Daniel.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side,since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Daniel, and shall be in control of the money until I come over to your country for my share.Regarding the sharing,I am under the believe that my sharing ratio is accepted to you, 50/50% is a fair deal.

I want you to bear one thing in mind,there is no risk involved in this transaction.It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system as the Next of Kin/Heir to late Daniel.

You can come down here in Ghana and see everything face to face if you like or if you don't want to came, a lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation involved. Being an account manager in my bank,the secret of the bank system is under my palm,

placing your details in the system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Daniel is an easy work for me.There is no risk involved,the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law.

I will present you as a relation to late Daniel and the only proof the bank will need is your identification,where your names are written. This is a very smooth operation,with me in the bank it will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be released to your bank account which you are going to provide to my bank.The information I require from you to commence the process is as follows

YOUR FULL NAMES
DATE OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
HOME ADDRESS OR OFFICE
PHONE NUMBERS
ID CARD OR International Passport

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes, as far as my bank is concern, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good.I await your urgent response.

I shall give you the deposit slip of the fund in my bank with the certificate of incorporation of the company which generated the fund,upon my receipt of your reply with the above mentioned information

PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.
Best Regards,
Mr.Johnson Kwami

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.