Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415243 by Derek Trotter Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:29 am
Date: 10 Aug 2020, 07:41
Subject: Pls Find Time To Go Through This Proposal

Hello

My name is Barr. Antonio Martinez and I work with Antonio Martinez Abogados SL Actually, I got your contact information through the World ES public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain for over a decade, she died along with her nuclear family in a car accident along Alicante, express way which occurred on December 29th, 2009. Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this claim.

Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of $ 15. 500.000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family, the bank has authorized me to present the heir / heiress to make Claims else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State Treasury as unclaimed fund.

Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be released to us.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us.If you are interested, please get back to me.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the following information to let me file a letter of claim.

FULL NAMES: ___________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH: _________________________________
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: __________________________
HOME ADDRESS: __________________________________
OFFICE ADDRESS: _________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: __________
YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best regards,
Barrister Antonio Martinez

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement

#434930 by Ian Page Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:49 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Pls Treat This Email As Important
Received: Mon 27 Jun 2022 at 13:35

My name is Barr. Antonio Martinez Managing Partner of Antonio Martinez Abogados SL Actually, I got your contact information through the World ES public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain for over a decade, she died along with her family in a car accident along Alicante, expressway which occurred on December 29th, 2009. Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this claim.

Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars with an offshore bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family, the bank has authorized me to present the heir / heiress to make Claims else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State Treasury as unclaimed fund.

Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be released to us.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us.If you are interested, please get back to me.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the following information to let me file a letter of claim.

FULL NAMES: ___________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH: _________________________________
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: __________________________
HOME ADDRESS: __________________________________
OFFICE ADDRESS: _________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: __________
YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best regards,
Barrister Antonio Martinez