Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413606 by Derek Trotter Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:41 pm
Date: 11 Jul 2020, 19:20
Subject: Mr Roy Peterson

I have a project of 4.5 million usd for you email me back on how to proceed

And now, his reply:

Greetings to you and everyone around you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

My Dear Beloved in Christ,

Greetings to you and your family as this letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. Let me introduce myself to you again. My name is Mr. Roy Peterson. I am from East London, United Kingdom, I have worked with the British High Commission for more than 20 years before my sickness started, I am a dying man who has decided to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, I lost my wife and my only son to COVID19 in April 14th in East London united kingdom, and i was left alone i have no family and I will be going for an operation, I pray that I survive the operation, I have decided to donate the sum of ($4.5 million usd) to you for the good work of the lord and for charity purpose which is the total money I got after selling all my properties and investments in United Kingdom.

I Deposited the Sum of 4.5 Million Usd with ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UNITED KINGDOM and i am suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than Two months according to my private doctor, and i have no Child left alive who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money as i already lost my only child to COVID19 alongside my lovely wife, I am willing to donate the sum of 4.5 Million United States Dollars for you to help the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf,

Thank you so much for your message respond I receive it with thanks and happiness, this is the money i labored hard for before my sickness started, so I am assuring you from my inner heart that this money is of God and 100% risk free, be free in mind because i have chosen you from my inner heart to handle this money with the project to accomplish my heart desire to make my joy complete, I contacted you after my prayers fasting and meditation with the almighty God in search for real God fearing person to utilize this money and make my dreams comes through, so i want this 4.5 Million United States Dollars to be transferred to you for establishment and support of Children Welfare Organization to help less privileged in your country, i want the process to begin immediately now that I am still alive as it will make me think less because my doctor warm me yesterday that i should stop thinking to avoid provoking partial stroke please My Dear do everything faster without any wasting of time because I want to witness this fund transferred into your account for the accomplishment of my heart desire at least before my second operation next week, please don’t delay in this transaction because as i am now my health is not giving me full assurance of surviving as I am communicating with you now it is by the help of a good Samaritan working in this same hospital as nursing sister who always assist me at the hospital here to communicate you due to my doctor told me to always have rest and avoid making any communicate until after my second operation next week so that I will not have further problem adding to my cancer and partial stroke.

This is what you have to do, send me these below details.

1/ your Full names.
2/ Your Direct Mobile Number
3/ Your Country

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God & the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit of God abide in you and all the Children of God around you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen?

I attach my current picture for you to see my present health condition here at the hospital.

Thank you and May God bless you for your prayers and courage.

Your Sick Brother
Mr. Roy Peterson

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement