Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413495 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:11 am
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 18:33:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I am telling you all this because I don't want you to lose your
fund the sum of $93.5Million

I want you to know that I receive a message from president he say that you have to send me only the iTunes Gift Card $50 with your house address information so that I will complete the delivery of your fund the sum of $93.5Million to your house address information or you will lose your fund the sum of $93.5Million so here is my phone number (202) 897-0786 all you have to do now is to send me the iTunes Gift Card $50 with your house address information so that I will deliver your fund the sum of $93.5Million here is my phone number here now (202) 897-0786 I am wait for your reply with the iTunes Gift Card $50 with your house address information so that I will deliver your fund the sum of $93.5Million

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#413963 by Hectoro Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:00 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Jul 17, 2020, 4:43 PM
subject: YOUR FUND THE SUM OF $93.5MILLION IS ABOUT TO DELIVER INTO US GOVERNMENT BANK ACCOUNT TODAY BEEN FRIDAY
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good morning I want you to know that today is Friday been the first and last day after today you will not receive your fund the sum of $93.5Million again so I am wait for your reply with the iTunes Gift Card with your house address information so that I will complete the delivery of your fund the sum of $93.5Million to your house address information here is my phone number here now (202) 897-0786 again and again I want you to know that the president and FBI director Mr Christopher and Interpol police director also the airport authority say that after Friday been today your fund the sum of $93.5Million will be transfer into US government Bank account and after that you will not receive any of your fund again so all you have to do now is to send me the iTunes Gift Card here is my phone number here now please (202) 897-0786 I have try my best for you to send me the iTunes Gift Card with your house address information so that you will receive your fund the sum of $93.5Million before it too late today been Friday
#414463 by AlanJones Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:50 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: YOU HAVE ONLY FROM NOW UNTIL MONDAY AFTERNOON OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUND THE SUM OF $93.5MILLION
Tel. No.: +12028970786

I want you to know that you have only from now until Monday afternoon to send me the iTunes Gift Card $50 with your house address information so that I will deliver your fund the sum of $93.5Million but if you fail to send me the iTunes Gift Card $50 from now until Monday afternoon I will cancel the delivery of your fund the sum of $93.5Million into US government Bank account and you know that once I cancel the delivery of your fund the sum of $93.5Million into US government Bank account you will not receive your fund the sum of $93.5Million again so here is my phone number (202) 897-0786 buy the iTunes Gift Card $50 and scratch it and send it to my phone number here (202) 897-0786 with your house address information so that I will complete the delivery of your fund the sum of $93.5Million to your house address information as you can see the president of United States of America Mr Donald Trump say that after Monday afternoon your fund the sum of $93.5Million will be deliver into US government Bank account so I am wait for your reply with the iTunes Gift Card $50 on Monday afternoon here is my phone number (202) 897-0786

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.