Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413222 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:54 pm
From: "Central Bank of the Gambia (CBG)." <[email protected]>
Tel: +2204256969 +2202517115
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 12:05:29 -0400
Subject: Hello.

CENTRAL BANK OF THE GAMBIA.
No. 1/2 Ecowas Avenue, Banjul, The Gambia.
Telephone: +220 2517115
Telefax: +220 4256969
Telex: 2218 GAMBANK GV
Cables: GAMBANK

Hello,

My name is Mr. Bakary Jammeh and I am the Governor of Central Bank
of the Gambia.
I wish to extend my hands of business partnership towards you on
important business partnership with you.
And if you are interested, please contact me
for more information.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bakary Jammeh,
Governor Central Bank of the Gambia.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413368 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:32 pm
From: "Central Bank of the Gambia (CBG)." <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-07-03 5:57:02 AM -04:00
Subject: Re: Hello.

CENTRAL BANK OF THE GAMBIA.
No. 1/2 Ecowas Avenue, Banjul, The Gambia.
Telephone: +220 2517115
Telefax: +220 4256969
Telex: 2218 GAMBANK GV
Cables: GAMBANK.

Dear sir,

Thanks for the reply. The thing is that there is a sum of ($2,000,000,000) two billion United states dollars deposited in a dormant account with one of the commercial banks in the Gambia and the money has been in the dormant account for over 15 years and the account owner has died and none of his family members contacted the bank to claim the said fund therefore I need your co-operation to transfer the amount to your bank account and I want you to offer me only 30% of the total amount? If you are interested, I want you to provide me with your particulars as listed below so that ownership of the above mentioned amount can be transferred to your name in the Gambia court for easy and smooth transfer of the amount to your bank account after which I will travel to meet you to collect my share which I will also need your assistance and advice to invest my share in your country?

Full Names:
Full Address:
Nationality:
Profession:
Date of Birth:
Country of resident:
Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Fax Number:
Identification:

The attached file is a copy of my staff identification and I wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bakary Jammeh,
Governor Central Bank of the Gambia.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.