Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413230 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:04 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 00:04:34 +0000
Subject: Reply

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today?

This message is about the inheritance fund which was registered earlier in your name for transfer processing through the company’s account with the bank.

Now we are ready to provide all the charges to assist you with the investors fund from here for a mutual share agreement of 50/50% ratio once you received the fund successfully in your account.

From the record, we discovered that the amount with accrued interest is US$15,300,000.00 currently in the company’s account.

If you are interested to work with us based on the above sharing condition, I’ll give you more details of the account and what to do next to achieve the total fund release from the foreign remittance department of the bank.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. John Osagie
Debt Management Board, F.R.N.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413362 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:38 pm
Date: 2020-07-02 11:34:36 PM -07:00
Subject: Re: Reply

Dear,

I thank you for the urgent reply, before we proceed, I want to assure you that this transaction would be successful if you can be trusted to follow the guidelines as required on time to get all the required documents submitted in your favour.

First let me have your full recent contact address and telephone number to prepare the sharing agreement as we proceed, it's important for you to know that you will be directed from here to contact the paying bank to set up an online account in your name.

You have nothing to fear working with me from here, all I need is trust and understanding to succeed in getting the total amount released in your favour from the Company's account. My condition is not hard, my private investor in your country would make the money available in your account to settle the charges directly from there as the only presented beneficiary to avoid any suspicion on our involvement from here as we proceed and also make sure that you stop further communications with other parties from your side today.

It's very important to note that we are going to provide up to US$280,000.00 this is the amount required to get this fund processed and released from the ESCROW account of the Company (N.N.P.C) without delays. This will cover all the taxes, insurance and other proof documentations needed to update the payment file in your favour to guarantee the total fund release into your presented bank account as you would be directed.

I wait to read from you with the above information for more details on what to do today.

Regards,
Mr. John Osagie
Debt Management Board, F.R.N.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.