Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411627 by FishyMails Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:46 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 14:21:47 +0100
Subject: CHANGE OF DOMINION MISSION HEART

My beloved One in Christ,

Endeavor to use the Fund

With Due Respect And Humility, I was compiled to write a humanitarian
ground. My name is Mrs Grace Adams, I am 68 years old, From United
Kingdom, I was married to late Dr. Engr.Adams Brandon who until his
death was The Chairman / CEO of Arthur Global Industries and a
philanthropist based in Cote d'I even.

We were married for 38 years without a child. And Recently, I was
diagnosed with cancer problem (cancer of the liver). When my husband
was alive, he deposited the sum of (US $ 3.5) Three million five
hundred dollars in a Security firm here in Ivory Coast for safe
keeping. Presently this money is still in the vault of the firm.
Having known my condition as a member of the Church, or as a member of
the Church of God, Christianity, Hindus, Muslim or any other person
way I am going to instruct herein.

I do not know what you want to do in order to help me get away from it
all. The privileged, needles and orphanages, building churches,
maintaining the house of God, building orphanages, schools and
building care homes. I have made this decision because I do not like
it, and I think it's a good idea, and I do not want it in this way.
This is why I am taking this decision. Do not know what you're going
to do, but do not know what you're going to be doing in your life.
Cancer Surgery.

Please ensure that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein.
Expecting to receive your re-

assuring reply.

Mrs Grace Adams.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411721 by FishyMails Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 am
Date: 2020-06-06 1:46:04 PM +01:00
Subject: CHANGE OF DOMINION MISSION HEART

Dearest in the Lord ,

I appreciate your desires in this God's project which I am entrusting into your care for the benefit of the less privileged which was the vision of my late husband before his death.

Now that I want to make sure that his vision is actualized though my health status cannot allow me achieve because it is terminal illness though I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going to but my concern is that you step in faith to make sure that the vision for charity and charitable projects.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FUND IS LODGED IN A TRUNK BOX AND DEPOSITED IN A SECURITY COMPANY BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAFENESS OF THE FUND AND TO AVOID LOSING THE FUND OR CONFISCATION BY THE GOVERNMENT BASED ON THE POPULARITY OF MY LATE HUSBAND HERE IN THE COUNTRY.THAT IS THE REASON WHY MY LATE HUSBAND DECIDED NOT TO MAKE THE DEPOSIT IN A BANK BECAUSE IT WAS THE YEAR THIS COUNTRY WAS HAVING A POLITICAL CRISIS AND CIVIL UNREST,THE COUNTRY WAS FULL OF CORRUPTION,TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WERE USING INDIVIDUALS MONEY IN THE BANK TO SPONSOR THE CRISIS.SO MY LATE HUSBAND BEEN AN INTELLIGENT MAN,HE WISELY LODGED THE TOTAL FUND IN A TRUNK BOX AND MADE THE DEPOSIT IN A CLASSIFIED SECURITY COMPANY,STATING ON THE FIRST DAY OF DEPOSIT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE TRUNK BOX IS FAMILY VALUABLES. THERE IS NO MEANS OF ACCESSING THE FUND HERE AS IT IS IN THE TRUNK BOX UNTIL EVERY DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE DELIVERY IS OBTAINED TO ENABLE THE TRUNK BOX TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR COUNTRY TO AVOID LETTING THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY TO KNOW THE REAL CONTENT AS FUND. AS YOU MAY NOT LIKE TO COME IN PERSON TO CARRY THE FORMALITY IN THE SECURITY COMPANY,THOUGH THE SECURITY COMPANY AGREED WITH MY LATE HUSBAND THAT THEY WILL MAKE THE DELIVERY OF THE TRUNK BOX TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT OUR REQUEST THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY AND WILL PROVIDE EVERY INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY THAT WILL COVER THE TRUNK BOX FROM HERE TO YOUR HOUSE.SINCE THE DIPLOMATIC PERSONNEL THAT WILL CONVEY THE TRUNK BOX THAT CONTAIN THE FULL DONATION FUND IS A DIPLOMAT THAT IS ATTACHED WITH THE UNITED NATION'S SECURITY COUNCIL,FOR THAT BE REST ASSURED THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE AND LEGITIMATE.

In view of the above, I request that you send to me your full information which I shall use to procure the necessary documentation in your name as my next of Kin to the deposited Trunk Box that contain the full donation fund.

Full Name:
Country Contact Address:
Phone no:
ID Card OR passport :

I will be glad to receive your next mail with the information's requested and also do send to me a copy of your photo.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.