Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411688 by Michelle Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:44 am
[email protected]

I would like to inform you that I will be in your country immediately when this fund is transferred to your bank account. For security reasons, however, no one should know about this transaction until this fund has been fully transferred to your bank account. Due to the size of this transaction, it is very important that we keep it top secret and very confidential until it is completed.
Once again I am very happy to do this business with you. I believe you are a serious person and as such you will not let me down. In the meantime, we will discuss the business I want to invest in your country face to face as soon as I arrive in your country as soon as this fund is transferred to your bank account.
To continue, I have attached this email with the transfer request form. Please forward the completed form to the bank for processing the fund release order. You are expected to enter your bank details correctly in the form. The form should be completed correctly so that the bank does not make any mistakes when transferring the inheritance fund.
This is the bank's email address:
[email protected]
Please fill out the form immediately and forward it with a copy of your ID (ID card or international passport copy) to the bank's email address above to initiate further procedures. It is only expected that you fill out the application form and submit it to the bank.
Update me as soon as you've sent to the bank's email address so I can follow it from there.
Thank you and God bless you
Sincerely,
Dr. James McPherson.
Advertisement