Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411562 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:50 am
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 00:11:48 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Sir,

Attention Sir,

I am introducing my self as Mr. Paul Asante Marthins, the only Son of late Mr. and Mrs Victor Akanga Marthins, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and Real Estate Management in your country.

I have (USD$11.5million) Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment.

This fund was deposited in a private Fiduciary Fund Holder by my Late Father Mr Victor Akanga Marthins before his death by the Rebels, the fund is meant for the building of Ultra Modern University Teaching Hospital in my country, and due to the civil war in my country, he deposited the fund with a private Fiduciary Fund Holder for the safety of the fund without knowing that he will be poisoned with my Mother by his brothers on that faithful night before his time.

Now I want you to help me retrieve this funds from the Fiduciary Fund Holder I will gladly give you some reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please if you feel you can be trusted with this request, do reply me with the following details of yours.

NAME:
PHONE#:
CONTACT ADDRESS:

Please it is very important you contact me immediately you read this message for further explanation on how we will proceed. If I get your reply I will immediately process the necessary documents that will enable you stand as my foreign partner and the new beneficiary to retrieve the fund.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards
Paul Asante Marthins

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement