Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411414 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:50 am
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 05:15:34 +0100
Subject: Special Assistance.

Dear sir,

Greetings to you and your loved ones! Let us try and comply to tips from health practitioners and stay safe at this trying period of COVID-19.

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without any previous information for a massive business transaction involving a huge sum of money. Though know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that every document that will bring about the lawful success of this transaction will be provided legitimately from all the appropriate quarters, and all will be well at the end of the day.

I am a senior staff with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC). I carefully over-invoiced a contract award to the tune of $10.7MUSD. All arrangement has been concluded on how to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account after the original contractor has been fully paid.

I decided to contact you for our mutual benefit to request for your unalloyed assistance to present you as the bonafide beneficiary of this outstanding fund of: $10.7MUSD (Ten million, seven hundred thousand United States Dollars only).

Please, I crave your understanding and maximum corporation to ease and facilitate the process of actualizing this fund transfer into any of your nominated Bank Account or any account of your choice you may wish to provide. While using this medium vehemently assuring you the smooth success of this transaction.

As soon as I receive your formal consent, simultaneously I will be furnishing you with the details of the proper way forward. Thereupon also the sharing ration/percentage will be mutually addressed and stipulated.

Please be expedient and be rest assured of a 100% guaranteed risk free/hitch free successful transaction. The transaction would be legally and legitimately packaged and will follow all due process of the law accordingly.

For the benefit of hindsight, be kind enough to reconfirm the undermentioned:

1. Your full names and address,
2. Mobile telephone number
3. Occupation

Please, do not to take undue advantage of the trust I have so far bestowed in you. Be respectfully advised to uphold the high level of secrecy and confidentiality this transaction requires for our maximum security.

Looking forward to working with you soon.

Best Regards,

Chief Akeem Bolade
Director

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement