Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411405 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:19 am
Subject: Urgent
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 22:28:22 +0000

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Edward Khumalo, am the Auditor of First National Bank Limited Johannesburg, South Africa. I want to invest US$58 Million in partnership with you in your country if you are interested. I got your contact E-mail address from international business directory.

This amount of US$58,000,000 originated by virtue of my position, while I was conducting a random auditing in 2010, I discovered that this amount was deposited in the bank in 2004 and from the date of deposit to 2010 that I discovered the money, nobody has operated on this account, so I investigated and found out that the account has no next of kin and the proof I have confirmed that the depositor in the name of Engr. Thomas Otmar, a gold miner died in a car accident in December 2004 along Mafikeng / Johannesburg expressway. I have retrieved copy of his death certificate as proof of his death.

The above sum if not claimed urgently will be confiscated into the government treasury and the officials in the helm of South African Financial Institution. On this juncture, I have decided to present you as the next of kin to late Engr. Thomas Otmar because I have all the supporting documents to claim this money from the FNB Bank.

With my position and experience in the South African Financial industry, what the bank requires to claim this money is copy of the contract agreement signed by late Engr. Thomas Otmar and the FNB bank and copy of the fund deposit certificate signed on the day of deposit, also with court affidavit backing the claim, That is all.

I have contracted a financial attorney whom will handle the legality of the whole process and procurement of affidavit from the court to support the claim.

Please note that this is a smooth and easy transaction to execute and it attracts no risk because all the documents supporting the claim are intact.

I will like to invest this money in your country into real estate venture but I don’t know if you have contrary opinion to real estate, if you do, please feel free to advice me on the best area to invest in your country with good profit margin and low taxes. Email me on my private Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to your quick response.

Thanks,

Mr. Edward Khumalo

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement