Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407688 by FishyMails Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:51 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 16:26:33 -0700
Subject: financial support- covid-19 aids

--
The coronavirus outbreak isn't just a major health crisis -- it's also
a large economic disruption leading to people losing their jobs and
making it harder to take care of their families. We've heard that a
little financial support can go a long way.

I'm Sheryll Goedert from Florida the Winner of $396.9 million jackpot
from the powerball lottery held on January 29, 2020, My jackpot was a
gift from God to me hence my entire family has AGREED to do this.

We are donating €4,500,000.00 ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand
Euro ) to help 10 individuals and small businesses.

Contact me via my email:: [email protected] for further / full
details and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family.

Best Regards,
Sheryll Goedert

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407798 by FishyMails Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:19 pm
Date: 2020-04-06 9:09:18 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: COVID Funding

Hi,

It's a pleasure to read from you and hopes you and your family are well in this unpredictable time?

Well, it will be good to reintroduce myself, I am Sheryll Goedert from Florida the Winner, I was lucky enough to win a jackpot from the Powerball lottery held January this year just before we all find ourselves in this global health crisis. This Jackpot has not changed my personality. I have promised myself to use some part of the money to help others in any possible way. My family is a very modest family, we help each other and have decided to do God's work after having a long conversation with some people with a good heart and strongly support humanitarian work. I realise that small businesses and families will suffer greatly during and after this pandemic, hence my family and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of €4,500,000.00 euros to selected individuals and small businesses around the world. We hope you can use the money wisely and sensibly.

We will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your area, support your staff or workers so they too can provide for their loved ones and families, and also try and improve the standard of living of as many people as you can assist within your local community as this is the main aim of donating this money.

Firstly, I must express my gratitude towards your interest to accept this donation and assist us with our charitable course, I can guarantee you that you will be greatly rewarded in however you wish to support. I was never a believer of luck until I win the lottery, the same luck that draws me to this fortune have attracted me to you. I got your email from Microsoft affiliate in search of individuals and small businesses I can support. Be rest assured that you are not at any risk with my money. Please verify this winning online for yourself.

https://www.news-press.com/story/news/l ... 015905002/
https://www.ocala-news.com/2020/03/11/6 ... l-jackpot/

I and my family will be going into total isolation to do our part in helping to stop the spread of the virus, although we already have too many commitments and projects going on which are likely to be placed on hold due to the virus but yet I have decided to assist individuals and small businesses with the ability to help and put smiles in other peoples face hence why I have contacted some ministers to assist in search of these people.

The €4,500,000.00 donation we are offering you might not be too much for you or your business but I believe it's enough to assist you in helping others to keep humanity alive even in the face of this great adversity. We have chosen you to be a part of these blessings because we believe that there is an expression of worship. I will like to advise you to keep this to yourself until the donations get to you.

Due to govt. restrictions and lockdown to fight the virus, I will advise we proceed with the disbursement process asap by contacting our assigned financial institution for further advice on policies and processes to get your money across to you.

Please may I have your full name, address, and country, contact phone number, job title? I will need this information to keep records of you and also for the financial institution to assign the donation to you.

Please stay safe and follow your local health guidance.

Wishing you all the best.

Sheryll Goedert

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#407940 by FishyMails Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:13 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-04-08 4:00:53 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: My address is here

Hello

Glad to have your information, I have securely deposited an electronic check-in a secure system with our financial institution (Reliance Private Bank) and their corresponding international transfer department are awaiting your email confirmation, please do contact them and provide the access code JC9678763VIC to confirm and verify your claim. Please do work with the banks to ensure a smooth transaction in the release on my donations to you as per their professional advise.

I will be fair for me to inform you that I had a case of someone trying to falsify a claim a few days ago thereby causing some troubles for me and the banks simply because the leaked their claim reference to a family member or friend which is why I employ you to keep these information's confidential. Cases like this will mean canceling the donations and you losing out of the donations which I believe is clearly understandable by you as we are trying to solve problems in these difficult times no create more. I please urge you to keep your information strictly confidential until your claim is fully recovered.

Here are the contact details

Contact Person: Jeffrey Hunter
Email address [email protected]

It will be good for you to know that my family and I have signed an agreement with our trusted financial institution to disburse your donations through electronic means as swift as possible with all legal and financial advise to ensure it's success as soon as possible.

Most of all, please do not forget the purpose of my financial contribution to make a remarkable change to yourself and the people around you, especially in these difficult times. Always keep me posted even if I do not return your emails as I will be spending time with my family.

I am grateful and appreciate your support for my humanitarian course.

Please stay safe.

Many Thanks.
Sheryll Goedert

#407966 by FishyMails Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:27 pm
Date: 2020-04-08 9:58:45 PM +01:00

Dear ,

I am in receipt of your email with a confirmation of your donations from Sheryll Goedert. Due to the urgency in the disbursement of your donations, I have been advised to proceed with immediate effect under professional banking standards in compliance with state laws and regulations.

Your donations are securely deposited in our secure deposit system awaiting claim, in order for you to gain access to and claim the full amount of the said donation, there are three standard official procedures inter-optional to obtain the donation, but options require full legal registration of your donations and all legal means must be complied with by all parties. Please see a summary of the fund's disbursement options below.

First options, inter-bank transfer for existing customers, the process might involve customers coming to branch for further arrangement, unfortunately, this option might not be available due to the current pandemic.

The second option involves issuing a Debit Card directly to you upon verification of your personal data and claim. This option involves arrangements with a clearinghouse to process and hold your money and assigned it to the debit card you will receive. You will be able to spend the Money Online and Offline as well as cash withdrawal from Automated Teller Machine. You are required an arrangement fee of $1025.00USD or €930.00Eur upfront for account set up, legal cost, Insurance and delivery of your card.

The third option will be opening a Business Offshore deposit account with us, we will clear the funds into such account and you can transfer your money to any account anywhere in the world anytime, we will provide you online access to your account to view your account status, check balance, initiate a local and international transfer(IBAN and Swift code might be required). Since we are will manage your account, a Visa debit card will be issued to you with the ability to withdraw money from ATM, make payment online or offline from any Point Of Sales(POS) Worldwide. The card will be issued free of charge, we will cover your legal and delivery cost of the card. This process will require a minimum account deposit of $959.00USD or €870.00Eur to be credited to your account before further legal and accreditation of your $4,500,000 USD donations will commence. Please note, this is not a fee its an initial credit by you to activate your account and it's fully refundable.

I will appreciate your response on which option you wish to proceed for further instructions to be communicated to you and to facilitate the disbursement of your $4,500,000 USD donations.

Kind regards as I anticipate your response for further correspondence.

Sincerely.

Jeff Hunter
Credit Transfer Manager.
Renaissance Private Bank ltd

4040 University Pkwy, Winston-Salem,
NC 27106, United States.
www.renaissanceprivateltd.net/web/

A better choice in personal business banking

#408455 by FishyMails Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:00 pm
Date: 2020-04-15 3:52:47 PM +01:00
Subject:

Good day,

Can you please confirm the receipt of my email? as my last email was returned back to me. Please treat this as urgent as possible.

Sincerely,
Jeff Hunter
Credit Transfer Manager.

NC 27106, United States.
http://www.renaissanceprivateltd.net/web/

#409074 by FishyMails Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:42 pm
Date: 2020-04-23 10:45:19 PM +01:00

Dear ,

Sorry for the late response to your message, I am in receipt of your email with a confirmation of your donations from Sheryll Goedert. Due to the urgency in the disbursement of your donations, I have been advised to proceed with immediate effect under professional banking standards in compliance with state laws and regulations.

Your donations are securely deposited in our secure deposit system awaiting claim, in order for you to gain access to and claim the full amount of the said donation, there are three standard official procedures inter-optional to obtain the donation, but options require full legal registration of your donations and all legal means must be complied with by all parties. Please see a summary of the fund's disbursement options below.

First options, inter-bank transfer for existing customers, the process might involve customers coming to branch for further arrangement, unfortunately, this option might not be available due to the current pandemic.

The second option involves issuing a Debit Card directly to you upon verification of your personal data and claim. This option involves arrangements with a clearinghouse to process and hold your money and assigned it to the debit card you will receive. You will be able to spend the Money Online and Offline as well as cash withdrawal from Automated Teller Machine. You are required an arrangement fee of $1025.00USD or €930.00Eur upfront for account set up, legal cost, Insurance, and delivery of your card.

The third option will be opening a Business Offshore deposit account with us, we will clear the funds into such account and you can transfer your money to any account anywhere in the world anytime, we will provide you online access to your account to view your account status, check balance, initiate a local and international transfer(IBAN and Swift code might be required). Since we are will manage your account, a Visa debit card will be issued to you with the ability to withdraw money from ATM, make payment online or offline from any Point Of Sales(POS) Worldwide. The card will be issued free of charge, we will cover your legal and delivery cost of the card. This process will require a minimum account deposit of $959.00USD or €870.00Eur to be credited to your account before further legal and accreditation of your $4,500,000 USD donations will commence. Please note, this is not a fee its an initial credit by you to activate your account and it's fully refundable.

I will appreciate your response on which option you wish to proceed for further instructions to be communicated to you and to facilitate the disbursement of your $4,500,000 USD donations.

Kind regards as I anticipate your response for further correspondence.

Sincerely.

Jeff Hunter
Credit Transfer Manager.

NC 27106, United States.
http://www.renaissanceprivateltd.com/online