Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407719 by FishyMails Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:47 pm
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 15:23:10 +0100
Subject: Hello.

Hello.
Greetings With Love,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407794 by FishyMails Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:39 pm
Date: 2020-04-06 9:14:42 AM +01:00
Subject: My dearest this is my full life story with love and trust.

My Dearest,
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really more than happy to read your mail today, and i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is Halima Mohamed 23years old girl 5' 7" tall. from Khartoum Sudan in Northeastern Africa, My late father Dr.Ayman Mohamed was the managing director of Dion Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr. Baasim Fawaz ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My Late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $7.5M(Seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Please before i can send you the details information of the bank where my late father depsited the funds, i want you to send me your full details information below,

Your full Name:......................................................
Your age:...............................................................
Your Agender:......................................................
Your home or Resident Address:.........................
Your phone Number:..............................................

So that i can use it to write to the bank and inform them that you are my representative trustee before i can send you the bank information for you to contact them on how they can transfer the funds to your account.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.

This below attach here is my picture and i will like to see yours.
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!

Miss Halima,

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.