Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407445 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:00 am
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:24:18 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Miss Rebecca Gross

Dearest one,

Thanks for your attention and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval. My name is Miss Rebecca Gross and i humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance funds $10,500,000.00 from my late father who died mysteriously.

My late father was poisoned to death by my wicked uncle during his visit to south Africa where he has his cocoa and coffee company. I am the only child and daughter of my parents and I lost my mother when I was barely a year. After the death of my mother, my father refused to re-marry another wife despite all persuasion by friends and relatives, because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death, as he only concentrated on his business affairs without paying attention to domestic/family affairs.But he ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin t o his fund deposit of $10,500,000.00 he made in a bank so that I should have a direct access to the funds if some thing happens to him.

I am presently in a hidding in one of the local hotels here in our country because of my father's relatives. I have had a telephone discussions with the director of the bank where my father deposited the funds in regards to my plans to use the funds for investments. The bank director assured me that the funds will be released to me once I have someone who would be honest and willing to receive the funds on my behalf, they shall commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the funds into the person's designated account. Once you signify your interest to partner with me, I shall be giving you more details such as my photo, address, telephone number, documents relating to the transaction and the bank's contact information before we can continue.

In conclusion, I will want to make an offer of te n percent of the total money to orphans and less previllage ones in your country.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.
Best Regards
Rebecca

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement