Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372098 by AlanJones Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:41 am
Reply-to: "MR, Mario Hoffman" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19402473819

Attention,

Following the instruction to pay all scam victims $5.6 Million each by IMF through Money Gram service, we wish to inform you that your email address was one of the lucky ones to receive this prize. You will be receiving $5000 daily until the whole amount is completely transferred to you, today we have already sent you $5000, but

to make sure that there is no mistake; the reference information cannot be forwarded now until you confirm the following:

1. Name-
2. Address-
3. Phone-
4. Occupation-
5. Age-
6. secret code:

The above information should b also include this transaction

secret code: MGX678G. Note: Your file will expire after 7 days if there is no response, then we will not have any option than to return your fund to IMF as unclaimed.Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation
Regards,
MR, Mario Hoffman
Money Gram global money transfer service
IMF
Text me or call +1 940 247 3819

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#403845 by AlanJones Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARY!!!
Tel. No.: +19403292527

ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARY!!!

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am MR,PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in
the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your
check draft worth Fifty million united states dollars $10.5Million usd Dollares that was assigned to be delivered to your home address by Honorable president Donald

Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR ROCHAS JESUS Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below
and send it immediately to our Email: [email protected] in for verification
and for prompt collection of your fund. you can contact my number 940 329 2527 with your info
Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5: Nearest airport
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours faithfully,
MR DONALD JOHN TRUMP
President USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United State

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#409584 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2020 12:25 am
Subject: Attention is needed,
Tel. No.: +12232090095

Attention is needed,

Greetings from the custom office. I have a vital information which needs to be attended immediately. Did you authorized anyone to pick up your compensation fund from our branch in Arizona? One Mr Andrew Cox came to our office yesterday in your respect $ 8.5 million dollars which has been credited with us for the past 6 months now by the Federal Government to be transferred into your account. to pick up the fund.

So we decided to write you to make sure that you Fine of $ 8.5 million dollars in our branch office in Arizona.

We want you to get back to us with the following details: you can contact my number +1 223 209 0095

Full Name:
Address:
Phone number:
occupation.
City.
State.
This above listed details are as fast as
Thank You.

#411364 by AlanJones Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:34 pm
Subject: Attention is needed,
Tel. No.: +12232090095

Attention is needed,

Greetings from the custom office. I have a vital information which needs to be attended immediately. Did you authorized anyone to pick up your compensation fund from our branch in Arizona? One Mr Andrew Cox came to our office yesterday in your respect $ 8.5 million dollars which has been credited with us for the past 6 months now by the Federal Government to be transferred into your account. to pick up the fund.

So we decided to write you to make sure that you Fine of $ 8.5 million dollars in our branch office in Arizona.

We want you to get back to us with the following details: you can contact my number +1 223 209 0095

Full Name:
Address:
Phone number:
occupation.
City.
State.
This above listed details are as fast as
Thank You.