Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403817 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:53 am
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 10:32:11 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From: "postal service [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "postal service [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: USPS Postal Service Office

Greetings,

Welcome to United States postal inspection office/headquarter important notification from USPS Office of Inspector General Tammy L. Whitcomb. I wish to pass this relevant information to you regarding your CERTIFIED LETTER and scam victims COMPENSATION PAYMENT check. At the US Post Office Washington DC, scam victim’s compensations PAYMENT check that was belongs to you as a beneficiary and full details was deposit to our office. Instruction to mail your COMPENSATION PAYMENT check to you as the rightfully beneficiary of above mention.

Reconfirm your information to US Post Office with all your details (Mailing Address) and wait for their response.

You Cell phone No
Full Names
You Address

They will provide you with all the details of arrival, U.S.P.S tracking number and other relevant information you need, your certified letter check will be delivery to any valid address of yours, Contact United States Postal Service. Email: ([email protected])

Thank You.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement