Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403816 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:52 am
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:25:09 +0000
Subject: Good day ,

Good day ,

I am indeed sorry for contacting you through this means. However, I understand that the internet has been insulted by scam and fraud stars , however am a Muslim woman, I cannot lie to any one because it is against my faith. I swear with the name of Allah that what am telling you is the truth and please for my own security keep this matter to your self alone.my names are Halifat Mohamed, a wife to one of Bashar Al Assad closet rival and enemy.

My husband is ready to die if Bashar Al Assad will still remain in power, because he made him lose all his family members. but why am writing you this email is because the war is too much for me and my kids, our home was hit by bomb sent by Government forces and we are all hospitalized. Please I want to entrust into your care valuables because I don't know if we will come out of this war. I have 7 master and visa CARDS which we use any time we go abroad, in each of the cards I have about $500,000 . presently we at war it cannot be used here no machine work here only ones used by the Government.

I have sent out all the cards out of Syria. it was packed sealed inside a wall clock and laptop, sent to Dubai and presently the packages are with my cook who ran to Dubai because of the situation. I gave him the wall clock and laptop to take with him and keep it until I contact him for them, he is not aware of the content.

I want to send to you the wall clock and laptop to your address , when you receive them you open them, you will find 7 ATM cards visa and master in both of them. then I will send you the pin code for each of them as soon as you confirm you receive the package. you can remove money everyday them keep 10% of what you removed in each day and send the rest to me in an account I will provide for you.The point is I have to remove all the fund from all my cards because if the war ends my husband will not be spared.

Please let this be confidential between us even my cook in Dubai believe it is just a clock and a laptop, and he is waiting for my order to send the package to wherever i instruct him .if you can handle this for me then please let me know, to enable him send the package directly to you. I will give you other information when I hear from you.

Thanks
Habiba Halifat Mohammed.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement