Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#385331 by Troy Platt Wed May 08, 2019 8:41 am
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 13:32:25 +0100
Subject: Wire

Hi
It is my great pleasure to update you these day on the latest meeting concerning your over due fund wire.
There was a meeting held Tuesday 12 pm before the departure of MR President for his medical trip. After the meeting with the CBN Governor, Finance Minister, and Accountant General. You are among the Ten foreign persons to receive $5 million each as part payment through Zenith bank.
By these update, you are required to contact Mr Peter Amangbo on [email protected] and send your banking details correctly. You are also required to send your ID and cell phone as well. This whole wire will only cost you $160 for the COT and you must copy us every corresponding.
You can also call him on +234 701 239 4826. The reason for the delays in your transaction will be made known to you.
We are waiting to read from you.
Sincerely
Dave

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#387732 by AlanJones Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347012394826

Hi
It is my great pleasure to update you these day on the latest meeting concerning your over due fund wire.
There was a meeting held Tuesday 12 pm before the departure of MR President for his medical trip. After the meeting with the CBN Governor, Finance Minister, and Accountant General. You are among the Ten foreign persons to receive $15 million each as part payment through Zenith bank.
By these update, you are required to contact Mr Peter Amangbo on [email protected] and send your banking details correctly. You are also required to send your ID and cell phone as well. This whole wire will only cost you $160 for the COT and you must copy us every corresponding.
You can also call him on +234 701 239 4826. The reason for the delays in your transaction will be made known to you.
We are waiting to read from you.
Sincerely
Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#403671 by AlanJones Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:04 am

It is my great pleasure to inform you on my intensive meeting with the President of the African Development Bank AFDB. Dr Akinwumi Adesina. Following the delays concerning your payment, the
Executive Board AFDB have resolved and nominated a highly reputable Commercial institution, Zenith Bank PLC to pay you, under the Supervision of the Central Bank CBN.

As the case maybe, the CBN will alert the Zenith bank on the accrued interest. By this information sir, you are required to make contact with Mr. Dennis Olisa. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of the bank on
([email protected]) and call him on +234 701 239 4826. Always feed me back on your communication with the institution. Sir, this is classified information and should be kept so.

Waiting to read from you soon

Best Regards,

Mr Richard Krull

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#404312 by AlanJones Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:04 am

It is my great pleasure to inform you on my intensive meeting with the President of the African Development Bank AFDB. Dr Akinwumi Adesina. Following the delays concerning your payment 15. 5 Euro, The

Executive Board AFDB have resolved and nominated a highly reputable Commercial institution, Zenith Bank PLC to pay you, under the Supervision of the Central Bank CBN.

As the case maybe, the CBN will alert the Zenith bank on the accrued interest. By this information sir, you are required to make contact with Mr. Dennis Olisa. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of the bank on

([email protected]) and call him on +234 701 239 4826. Always feed me back on your communication with the institution. Sir, this is classified information and should be kept so. Note,Mr Edris Bello is no longer handling your transaction and you are advised to hold on these message act accordingly to the instruction

Best Regards,

Frank Morgan

#404879 by AlanJones Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:02 am

It is my great pleasure to inform you on my intensive meeting with the President of the African Development Bank AFDB. Dr Akinwumi Adesina. Following the delays concerning your payment, the

([email protected]) and call him on +234 701 239 4826. Always feed me back on your communication with the institution. Sir, this is classified information and should be kept so.

Best Regards,

Mr Richard Krull