Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248916 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 3:15 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22668155533

My Dearest,

How are you doing? Compliment of the day to you and your family. I didn't forget your past effort by trying to help me, I want to inform you that i have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Jordan. i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of the fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that i have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture through the help of the diplomat.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed to the course of the transaction i want to compensate you and show my attitude to you with the sum of $500.000.00 United States Dollars).

I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank. My dear friend I will like you to contact reverend father with the information below for the collection of this international certified bank draft. The name and contact of the Person with your bank draft is as follows.

COMPENSATION AND HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT PERSON: REV FATHER JAMES JOHN.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Tel: +226 68155533

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment project that my new partner and I are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the reverend father on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Anisa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#403653 by FishyMails Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:58 pm
Date: 2020-01-20 5:17:29 PM +01:00
Subject: peace of the Lord be with you ,

May the peace of the Lord be with you ,

I have received your mail and to clarify you, i am Reverend Father James John, the refugee camp priest here in OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO, there was a young girl that was here names ANISA IBRAHIM COULIBALY who contacted you for help to help her receive her inheritance fund but according to her, you stoped on the process of helping her so after that she got a man from Oman Engr. Ahmed Hamed Al Subhi who leter helped her and finalize the transfer and she is in Oman now and she kept a token for you as a conpensation for your past help and loaded the money in an ATM Visa card for you and having received your mail, i will go to the DHL company to know the price of shipping the card to you over there in your country and when am back i will let you know, you can recomfirm your full name, your direct address to avoid shipment mistake.

You can send me your ID card or any identity of yours if possible.

Remain blessed till i get back to you soon.

Reverend Father Emmanuel James John
The camp priest.
OUAGADOUGOU....BURKINA FASO

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403654 by FishyMails Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:59 pm
Date: 2020-01-21 7:16:34 PM +01:00
Subject: Attn:

From the office desk of the camp Priest
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Attn:

I have as well made inquiry from the FedEx branch here today and i also explain to them about the envelope you want to send to put the card but they refused and said that they can not deliver it that way for many and security reasons, that their condition of delivery is that any package must be register with them here in this country first before delivery can be done, so when i ask them the delivery charge of the card to you over there in your country, they said that the delivery charge is £680 Pounds, so you can chose any one you decide to use and once i receive the payment through western union or money gram transfer, i will go and register your card according to your choice of the delivering company you chose as you already have the receiving payment information i gave you as you can view it below again.

Receivers name==== JULIET IYERE

Rreceivers country ==== BURKINA FASO

Receivers state===== OUAGADOUGOU
Remain blessed ones more.

Thank you
REVEREND FATHER EMMANUEL JAMES JOHN
camp Priest.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403655 by FishyMails Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:01 pm
Date: 2020-01-23 6:42:12 PM +01:00
Subject: Attn:

Attn:

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

I have just received your email knowing that you want to sent it through account, before I give you the account information, I want you to know that sending it through account is good but sometimes sending money through account takes a lot of time like days, weeks and months before arriving here depending.
And the only fast and easy way to send and receive money here is through western union or money gram transfer, it is very fast and easy and that was why I gave you that western union or money gram information to send the money to avoid complication or delay of the arrival of the money but if you insist to use bank to bank transfer, look the below bank account information and use it and send it but to me I prefer that western or money gram transfer, it is very fast and easy.

Below is account information to send it if that is your choice but bear in mind that if any thing complication or delay occurs in receiving the money through bank to bank transfer, you will be the one to be blamed. When you send it, don’t forget to send the payment slip for confirmation.

Here is the Account information

Beneficiary Name…WHAPSHOTT JOHN WILLIAM

IBAN:0015111727274201

SWIFT BIC……ECOCBFBF

Bank Name…… ECO BANK

Address City/State………01 BP 145 OUAGADOUGOU

Country…….BURKINA-FASO

Remain blessed ones more
Reverend Father Emmanuel James John

Bank account reported.